Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
www.chinatrucks.com: In the first half year, heavy-duty truck industry as a whole is facing its fastest growth rate. Under such a background, Sinotruk achieved a great achievement with sales revenue of 58.6 billion yuan, up by 56%. In the first seven months, Sinotruk saw its year-over-year increase by 60.1% to 174,000 units, which is 28% higher than industry average. To be specific, this includes 115,000 units of heavy truck, up by 76% and 56,000 units of medium and light duty truck, up by 38.9%.
First hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor
In addition, Sinotruk made some new growth point after making adjustment to product structure. For example, in the first six months, MAN T/C saw an increase of 170.7%, tractors and special vehicle made a significant increase and light-duty truck developed its fill.
In just the first half year, Sinotruk has brought us lots of latest R&D achievements. MC09 engine was put into trial operation and service and well recognized by customers for its great performance; the first hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor has got much attention since it is launched. 18-meter all electric dual-fuel trolleybus is under research and made its name in the industry; intelligent truck is getting upgrade and is expected to go into batch production by the end of this year.
In August, Sinotruk announced the implementation of “accelerate the shift in driving forces from old drivers of growth to new ones, to realize Sinotruk’s great reengineering project”. The reengineering project is comprised of three points including upgrading to the existing industry, reengineering development of overseas market and clean energy. This project is expected to further strengthen Sinotruk’s presence in China and the world.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles 2017-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April