Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
www.chinatrucks.com: In the first half year, heavy-duty truck industry as a whole is facing its fastest growth rate. Under such a background, Sinotruk achieved a great achievement with sales revenue of 58.6 billion yuan, up by 56%. In the first seven months, Sinotruk saw its year-over-year increase by 60.1% to 174,000 units, which is 28% higher than industry average. To be specific, this includes 115,000 units of heavy truck, up by 76% and 56,000 units of medium and light duty truck, up by 38.9%.
First hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor
In addition, Sinotruk made some new growth point after making adjustment to product structure. For example, in the first six months, MAN T/C saw an increase of 170.7%, tractors and special vehicle made a significant increase and light-duty truck developed its fill.
In just the first half year, Sinotruk has brought us lots of latest R&D achievements. MC09 engine was put into trial operation and service and well recognized by customers for its great performance; the first hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor has got much attention since it is launched. 18-meter all electric dual-fuel trolleybus is under research and made its name in the industry; intelligent truck is getting upgrade and is expected to go into batch production by the end of this year.
In August, Sinotruk announced the implementation of “accelerate the shift in driving forces from old drivers of growth to new ones, to realize Sinotruk’s great reengineering project”. The reengineering project is comprised of three points including upgrading to the existing industry, reengineering development of overseas market and clean energy. This project is expected to further strengthen Sinotruk’s presence in China and the world.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November