JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: From 4th-9th September 2017, Russian International Commercial Auto Show-COMTRANS was held grandly in Russian International Exhibition Center. It's the most authoritative and famous exhibition, which attracts a large number of brands including Russia local brands such as Kamaz, GAZ, Europe brands such as Volvo, Mercedes-Benzes, Scania, Man, Ford, and Asia brands such as JAC, FAW, Foton, Hion, Hyundai, Isuzu and so on.
In the auto show, JAC Russia Subsidiary Corporation exhibited four models including three N-series high-end duty trucks and one high-end light duty mini truck.
N-series light-duty trucks were modified to refrigerator truck, van vehicle and European tent truck. Recently years, by virtue of excellent, stable and reliable chassis with high-quality body, JAC N-series products have received more and more customers'affirmation and admiration. And JAC mini truck has created a great sensation in media and customers once it appeared. Now, the segment market of mini truck in Russia is relatively blank, so customers have great interest in X200 and welcome it enter into Russia.
JAC has a very good performance in this auto show, no matter the customers flow volume, customer feedback effect and media report. In the first day of auto show, the customers flow volume broke through 300 and received 40 customers'inquiry.
Russia is one of the most important overseas strategic markets. Since 2014, Russia commercial vehicle market has been in recession because of Europe and the United States'sanctions. Some auto brands even were forced to withdraw from Russia. However, JAC has always adhered to company strategy to promote JAC's products and adopted a series of active marketing measures and achieved some breakthrough in such a difficult situation.
By virtue of leading technology, excellent quality and high-effective service, JAC has accomplished this year’s sales target and anticipated to increase 300% sales volume compared with last year.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November