JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: From 4th-9th September 2017, Russian International Commercial Auto Show-COMTRANS was held grandly in Russian International Exhibition Center. It's the most authoritative and famous exhibition, which attracts a large number of brands including Russia local brands such as Kamaz, GAZ, Europe brands such as Volvo, Mercedes-Benzes, Scania, Man, Ford, and Asia brands such as JAC, FAW, Foton, Hion, Hyundai, Isuzu and so on.
In the auto show, JAC Russia Subsidiary Corporation exhibited four models including three N-series high-end duty trucks and one high-end light duty mini truck.
N-series light-duty trucks were modified to refrigerator truck, van vehicle and European tent truck. Recently years, by virtue of excellent, stable and reliable chassis with high-quality body, JAC N-series products have received more and more customers'affirmation and admiration. And JAC mini truck has created a great sensation in media and customers once it appeared. Now, the segment market of mini truck in Russia is relatively blank, so customers have great interest in X200 and welcome it enter into Russia.
JAC has a very good performance in this auto show, no matter the customers flow volume, customer feedback effect and media report. In the first day of auto show, the customers flow volume broke through 300 and received 40 customers'inquiry.
Russia is one of the most important overseas strategic markets. Since 2014, Russia commercial vehicle market has been in recession because of Europe and the United States'sanctions. Some auto brands even were forced to withdraw from Russia. However, JAC has always adhered to company strategy to promote JAC's products and adopted a series of active marketing measures and achieved some breakthrough in such a difficult situation.
By virtue of leading technology, excellent quality and high-effective service, JAC has accomplished this year’s sales target and anticipated to increase 300% sales volume compared with last year.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April