The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Qianjin Automobile Trade Company Yuchai Accessory Flagship Store, the first of its kind authorized by Yuchai officially came into operation in Saudi Arabia, which marks that Yuchai Group has set up a new milestone of accessory sale in Saudi Arabia.
Al-Bahah Region is the place where the leading pilgrimage vehicle companies and school bus companies choose to set up headquarters, and thousands of passenger cars are gathered. The main stem of Al-Bahah Region is the only way that pilgrimage vehicles and school buses must take for the round trip between Jeddah and Mecca. The flagship store is located at the roadside of Highway 290 of the Al-Bahah Region, and thus enjoys a superior geographic position. Less than half a month since its operation, the store has earned its reputation in the circle of pilgrimage vehicle companies, school bus companies, and main engine plants.
It was learnt that Yuchai Service Station-Qianjin Automobile Trade Company was built in strict accordance to the flagship store standard of Yuchai overseas authorized accessory store. Referring to the various models exported to Saudi Arabia, especially the batches of models newly exported to Saudi Arabia this year, the flagship store reserved sufficient accessories to provide strong support to the market in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Yuchai accessory flagship store presented the brand strength of Yuchai Group, promoted the market confidence in Yuchai brand and provided a strong support for Yuchai Group to expand its market in Saudi Arabia.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November