Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Yuchai prepared for its semiannual and annual business tests through elaborate planning and systematic organization, and gained remarkable grades in the test of the first half of 2017: The group’s sales revenue exceeded RMB 18 billion, a year-on-year growth of nearly 20%. Yuchai Group kept steady progress and was expected to make brilliant achievements this year.
Engine Business: Sustainable Development and Outstanding Performance
In recent years, the engine industry continually declined. However, driven by the “Belt and Road” Initiative and some other favorable national policies, regarding the development trend from the second half of last year to the first half of this year, enterprise revenue, market confidence and economic vitality continued to improve and revealed a positive trend.
Driven by the enormous energy released by continuous reform and innovation, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. maintained a strong momentum. In the first half of this year, the sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased more than 20% year on year; the engine sales of the headquarters of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased 17.97% on an annual basis.
The shares on the overseas market continued to grow. The amount of Yuchai’s vehicle engines entering overseas market increased 4.6% year on year by leveraging the “Belt and Road” Initiative; the export superiority of bus was further consolidated with a year-on-year growth of 105% and the sales of single marine & G-drive engine in overseas market increased over 10% year on year.
The subsidiaries gained outstanding and excellent performance. The Y&C Engine revealed continuous and explosive growth in the first half of this year; the sales of engines increased more than 177% year on year; and on the afternoon of July 15, the 10,000th engine in 2017 was successfully produced. The sales revenue of Y&C Engine increased 28.30% on an annual basis in the first half of this year, and the sales of engines increased 8.82% year on year. The sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. increased 26.09% on an annual basis from January to June, laying the foundation for the full completion of the annual business objectives and tasks.
Guangxi Watyuan Filtration System Co., Ltd. firstly guaranteed the market share of main engines, and then vigorously expanded the business in the sectors of power plant, air compressor, engineering machinery, etc. The sales figure of air cleaners sold as auxiliary products in Yuchai’s main engine plants and that of air compressors sold as auxiliary products in non-Yuchai’s main engine plants increased significantly; the company’s sales revenue increased 16.66% on an annual basis.
Other Businesses: Vigorous Growth and Infinite Vitality
In the first half of this year, under the guidance of the concept emphasizing on “Benefit, Safety and Health”, Yuchai Group’s subsidiaries dedicating to other sectors achieved good management benefits, effectively supported the development of the group’s industries, “consolidated the stable setup, and strengthened the good situation.”
Yuchai’s subsidiaries, like Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Bright Electric Co., Ltd, Guangxi Yuchai Oil Products Co., Ltd., continued to carry out marketing innovation and broaden sales channels, and finally achieved good performance. The lubricant sales of Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd. in the first half of this year increased 1.44% year on year, and sales revenue increased 1.18%. The sales revenue of Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. obtained substantial increase on a year-on-year basis.
In the second half of the year, Yuchai Group will continue to make efforts to consolidate the achievements of the first half of the year, while further pay close attention to innovation-driven approach, continue to deepen the system reconstruction, enhance product competitiveness and market share, improve quality and efficiency, and maintain the steady development of the enterprise.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November