Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Yuchai prepared for its semiannual and annual business tests through elaborate planning and systematic organization, and gained remarkable grades in the test of the first half of 2017: The group’s sales revenue exceeded RMB 18 billion, a year-on-year growth of nearly 20%. Yuchai Group kept steady progress and was expected to make brilliant achievements this year.
Engine Business: Sustainable Development and Outstanding Performance
In recent years, the engine industry continually declined. However, driven by the “Belt and Road” Initiative and some other favorable national policies, regarding the development trend from the second half of last year to the first half of this year, enterprise revenue, market confidence and economic vitality continued to improve and revealed a positive trend.
Driven by the enormous energy released by continuous reform and innovation, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. maintained a strong momentum. In the first half of this year, the sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased more than 20% year on year; the engine sales of the headquarters of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased 17.97% on an annual basis.
The shares on the overseas market continued to grow. The amount of Yuchai’s vehicle engines entering overseas market increased 4.6% year on year by leveraging the “Belt and Road” Initiative; the export superiority of bus was further consolidated with a year-on-year growth of 105% and the sales of single marine & G-drive engine in overseas market increased over 10% year on year.
The subsidiaries gained outstanding and excellent performance. The Y&C Engine revealed continuous and explosive growth in the first half of this year; the sales of engines increased more than 177% year on year; and on the afternoon of July 15, the 10,000th engine in 2017 was successfully produced. The sales revenue of Y&C Engine increased 28.30% on an annual basis in the first half of this year, and the sales of engines increased 8.82% year on year. The sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. increased 26.09% on an annual basis from January to June, laying the foundation for the full completion of the annual business objectives and tasks.
Guangxi Watyuan Filtration System Co., Ltd. firstly guaranteed the market share of main engines, and then vigorously expanded the business in the sectors of power plant, air compressor, engineering machinery, etc. The sales figure of air cleaners sold as auxiliary products in Yuchai’s main engine plants and that of air compressors sold as auxiliary products in non-Yuchai’s main engine plants increased significantly; the company’s sales revenue increased 16.66% on an annual basis.
Other Businesses: Vigorous Growth and Infinite Vitality
In the first half of this year, under the guidance of the concept emphasizing on “Benefit, Safety and Health”, Yuchai Group’s subsidiaries dedicating to other sectors achieved good management benefits, effectively supported the development of the group’s industries, “consolidated the stable setup, and strengthened the good situation.”
Yuchai’s subsidiaries, like Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Bright Electric Co., Ltd, Guangxi Yuchai Oil Products Co., Ltd., continued to carry out marketing innovation and broaden sales channels, and finally achieved good performance. The lubricant sales of Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd. in the first half of this year increased 1.44% year on year, and sales revenue increased 1.18%. The sales revenue of Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. obtained substantial increase on a year-on-year basis.
In the second half of the year, Yuchai Group will continue to make efforts to consolidate the achievements of the first half of the year, while further pay close attention to innovation-driven approach, continue to deepen the system reconstruction, enhance product competitiveness and market share, improve quality and efficiency, and maintain the steady development of the enterprise.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April