CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, six LPG semitrailers departed from the cargo shipping center of Jingmen Hongtu Special Aircraft Co., Ltd (CIMC Hontu) for Vietnam. The LPG semitrailers with volume of 52m3 were purchased by two Vietnamese clients, and this was the sixth time for the company to ship LPG semitrailers to the country. The company has exported 37 LP semitrailers to Vietnam so far.
In recent years, Vietnam is very strict with the control and management of hazardous chemical transport vehicles that exceed the compliance baselines, and forbids the registration, inspection and licensing of vehicles that fail relevant tests. Due to the narrow roads and bad road conditions in Vietnam, local customers conduct stricter tests of products’ lightweight and compliance with special requirements. They even lift the whole vehicles onto the specialized weighing platforms to check that they are within the weight limits, and examine the distribution of axle load to traction pins and three rear axles with platform scales. Vietnamese laws regulate that the gross weight (vehicle and cargo) of a semitrailer should be no heavier than 39,000kg, lighter by about 1,000kg than the one that previous requirement permits. at the time of full load, the axle load distributed to traction pins should be no more than 15,000kg, and that distributed to three rear axles should be no more than 24,000kg.
According to Liang Bo, Senior Marketing Engineer in the Asia-Pacific Section of Enric, Hontu’s LPG semitrailers are specially designed according to applicable Vietnamese road codes and standards and feature lighter weight and larger volume. Hontu makes the LPG semitrailers lighter by reducing the thickness of cylinder bodies and steel plates, replacing carbon steel with aluminum alloy washboard, using aluminum alloy mudguards and rings, and adopting lightweight suspension system with the suspension of 4 leaf springs. In the meantime, Hontu inputs all data into the calculation table used by Vietnamese vehicle registration and inspection authorities, and when the product conforms to such registration and inspection requirements, adjust the wheelbase, distribution of axle load and the distance from the center of tank body to the center of rear axle, so as to maximize the volume of the semitrailers. Thanks to the excellent configurations and the influence of Hontu LPG vehicles’ international and high-end brand image, the semitrailers are well received on Vietnamese market and are popular with local users.
Vietnam, a country covered within the framework of China’s “One Belt and One Road” Initiative, is one of important markets in Southeast Asia for CIMC Hontu. In recent years, Vietnam is in the rapid industrial development period, so it has greater demands for energy and chemical storage equipment. Hontu LPG vehicles, which accounts for 50% share of domestic market, represents 35% share of Vietnamese market. It is the preferred brand of high-end Vietnamese clients, and dozens of Hontu LPG vehicles are exported to Vietnam each year.
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
- CIMC Tank Trucks Delivered to South West China 2018-01-11
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
- CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road 2016-11-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November