CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, six LPG semitrailers departed from the cargo shipping center of Jingmen Hongtu Special Aircraft Co., Ltd (CIMC Hontu) for Vietnam. The LPG semitrailers with volume of 52m3 were purchased by two Vietnamese clients, and this was the sixth time for the company to ship LPG semitrailers to the country. The company has exported 37 LP semitrailers to Vietnam so far.
In recent years, Vietnam is very strict with the control and management of hazardous chemical transport vehicles that exceed the compliance baselines, and forbids the registration, inspection and licensing of vehicles that fail relevant tests. Due to the narrow roads and bad road conditions in Vietnam, local customers conduct stricter tests of products’ lightweight and compliance with special requirements. They even lift the whole vehicles onto the specialized weighing platforms to check that they are within the weight limits, and examine the distribution of axle load to traction pins and three rear axles with platform scales. Vietnamese laws regulate that the gross weight (vehicle and cargo) of a semitrailer should be no heavier than 39,000kg, lighter by about 1,000kg than the one that previous requirement permits. at the time of full load, the axle load distributed to traction pins should be no more than 15,000kg, and that distributed to three rear axles should be no more than 24,000kg.
According to Liang Bo, Senior Marketing Engineer in the Asia-Pacific Section of Enric, Hontu’s LPG semitrailers are specially designed according to applicable Vietnamese road codes and standards and feature lighter weight and larger volume. Hontu makes the LPG semitrailers lighter by reducing the thickness of cylinder bodies and steel plates, replacing carbon steel with aluminum alloy washboard, using aluminum alloy mudguards and rings, and adopting lightweight suspension system with the suspension of 4 leaf springs. In the meantime, Hontu inputs all data into the calculation table used by Vietnamese vehicle registration and inspection authorities, and when the product conforms to such registration and inspection requirements, adjust the wheelbase, distribution of axle load and the distance from the center of tank body to the center of rear axle, so as to maximize the volume of the semitrailers. Thanks to the excellent configurations and the influence of Hontu LPG vehicles’ international and high-end brand image, the semitrailers are well received on Vietnamese market and are popular with local users.
Vietnam, a country covered within the framework of China’s “One Belt and One Road” Initiative, is one of important markets in Southeast Asia for CIMC Hontu. In recent years, Vietnam is in the rapid industrial development period, so it has greater demands for energy and chemical storage equipment. Hontu LPG vehicles, which accounts for 50% share of domestic market, represents 35% share of Vietnamese market. It is the preferred brand of high-end Vietnamese clients, and dozens of Hontu LPG vehicles are exported to Vietnam each year.
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
- CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road 2016-11-10
- 200 CIMC Flat Trucks Exported to South America 2016-04-20
- CIMC Will Set Assembly Plant of Trailer Truck in Poland 2016-03-18
- 10 CIMC Lingyu Light-duty Mixer Trucks Debut in Market 2016-01-22
- CIMC Ruijiang Temperature Controlled Truck Exhibits in Hunan 2016-01-08
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- CIMC Truck Fleet Show First Silk Road Int'l Truck Contest 2014-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April