Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: As of the mid September this year, Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines have sold 13,000 units, achieving a whopping growth rate of 300% year on year. Maintaining such a fast growing momentum, the engine is set to reach an annual sales volume of 18,000 units in 2017. YC6K13N, one of the 6K series heavy-duty engines, is expected to reach an explosive growth rate of 500%.
Currently, YC6K12/K13 have become the main force of Yuchai’s wide spectrum of products, accounting for nearly 70% of the company’s total sales.
In April, 2013, YC6K13N engine officially made its debut.
In 2014, YC6K13N engine was listed as one of the key new products in Anhui.
In November, 2014, a C&C truck equipped with a YC6K13N engine won the championship in the 7th China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition LNC Truck Group.
Having earned a solid reputation in the market, YC6K13N realized an annual growth rate of 560% in 2016, becoming one of the new pillars for the company’s development.
So far, YC6K series engines have won a number honors, including the second prize in China’s Industrial Machinery Award and the championships of China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition for three consecutive years. They were listed on the Best Engine List in both 2016 and 2017. Currently, YC6K series engines are widely used on heavy-duty trucks, industrial machines, inland-water ships, etc.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April