Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: As of the mid September this year, Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines have sold 13,000 units, achieving a whopping growth rate of 300% year on year. Maintaining such a fast growing momentum, the engine is set to reach an annual sales volume of 18,000 units in 2017. YC6K13N, one of the 6K series heavy-duty engines, is expected to reach an explosive growth rate of 500%.
Currently, YC6K12/K13 have become the main force of Yuchai’s wide spectrum of products, accounting for nearly 70% of the company’s total sales.
In April, 2013, YC6K13N engine officially made its debut.
In 2014, YC6K13N engine was listed as one of the key new products in Anhui.
In November, 2014, a C&C truck equipped with a YC6K13N engine won the championship in the 7th China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition LNC Truck Group.
Having earned a solid reputation in the market, YC6K13N realized an annual growth rate of 560% in 2016, becoming one of the new pillars for the company’s development.
So far, YC6K series engines have won a number honors, including the second prize in China’s Industrial Machinery Award and the championships of China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition for three consecutive years. They were listed on the Best Engine List in both 2016 and 2017. Currently, YC6K series engines are widely used on heavy-duty trucks, industrial machines, inland-water ships, etc.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November