CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo opened in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The auto show actively builds an international cooperation platform for the whole industry chain of the automobile industry. It cooperates with the strategy of "Made in China 2025" and "Along the Way", adhering to the exhibition "Building the Asia Pacific Automobile Import & Export Platform" and providing opportunities for China to manufacture automobile exports. China National Heavy Duty Truck, SAIC and other self-brand car enterprises participated in the exhibition.
CNHTC, as a national heavy truck brand, with its HOWO-T7 10X4 cement mixer, equipped with ALLISON gearbox T5G 4X2 trucks and other three classic models attended the exhibition. And it attracted great attention to the guests. At the same time, the scene also showed the wisdom heavy truck, smart trucks and other business results by the video. For a three-day event, the China National Heavy Duty Truck Pavilion has reached a number of cooperation and orders.
During the exhibition, the State Department of Commerce also hosted a number of independent car brand promotion activities. Among them, China National Heavy Duty Truck (Hong Kong) International Capital Co., Ltd, as the only domestic heavy truck brand invited representatives, in the "China's auto industry own brand promotion forum", shared the China National Heavy Duty Truck in the "one way" policy guidelines with the participants and explored the harvest of overseas markets and the results achieved in product independent research and development.
Hong Kong, as a window of the world, the automotive market has mature, saturated, full of competitive features. And it has strict requirements with the vehicle attendance, the use of high efficiency. Over the years, China National Heavy Duty Truck in Hong Kong-made heavy truck brand, maintained the first sales.And it achieved the cumulative sales of nearly 600 heavy trucks.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November