CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo opened in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The auto show actively builds an international cooperation platform for the whole industry chain of the automobile industry. It cooperates with the strategy of "Made in China 2025" and "Along the Way", adhering to the exhibition "Building the Asia Pacific Automobile Import & Export Platform" and providing opportunities for China to manufacture automobile exports. China National Heavy Duty Truck, SAIC and other self-brand car enterprises participated in the exhibition.
CNHTC, as a national heavy truck brand, with its HOWO-T7 10X4 cement mixer, equipped with ALLISON gearbox T5G 4X2 trucks and other three classic models attended the exhibition. And it attracted great attention to the guests. At the same time, the scene also showed the wisdom heavy truck, smart trucks and other business results by the video. For a three-day event, the China National Heavy Duty Truck Pavilion has reached a number of cooperation and orders.
During the exhibition, the State Department of Commerce also hosted a number of independent car brand promotion activities. Among them, China National Heavy Duty Truck (Hong Kong) International Capital Co., Ltd, as the only domestic heavy truck brand invited representatives, in the "China's auto industry own brand promotion forum", shared the China National Heavy Duty Truck in the "one way" policy guidelines with the participants and explored the harvest of overseas markets and the results achieved in product independent research and development.
Hong Kong, as a window of the world, the automotive market has mature, saturated, full of competitive features. And it has strict requirements with the vehicle attendance, the use of high efficiency. Over the years, China National Heavy Duty Truck in Hong Kong-made heavy truck brand, maintained the first sales.And it achieved the cumulative sales of nearly 600 heavy trucks.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles 2017-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April