Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Sinotruk successfully secured an order of 257 natural gas truck at the product promotion held in Xinzhou, Shan Xi province. This order includes Haohan J7G and Howo T7H, which are also the highlights at the event. Howo T7H and Haohan J7G have been designed to meet various demands for transporting coal.
Haohan J7G natural gas truck produces a low emission but still has a large horsepower. It is understood that Haohan J7G, equipped with MT13 engine, can produce a maximum horsepower of 430 and torque of 1900N.m, the strongest in natural gas truck. Furthermore, the engine uses international leading CFV continuous gas supply system that provides accurate and stable fuel control to achieve the best combustion state. It can save gas up to 10%-15% against its competitors.
Over 10 items of upgrades have been made to suspension, leaf spring and natural gas cylinder stent in order to adapt to the coal transporting and improve driving enjoyment and economics. So to say, J7G tractor is born for coal transporting with both the advantages of environmental protection and strong power.
As China is facing greater pressure to protect the environment, people begin to turn their eyes to natural gas trucks. That’s why natural gas trucks are in hot sale in recent two years.
Under tighter emission controls, natural gas tractor welcomes a great opportunity. In late 2016, Sinotruk introduced Haohan J7G equipped with MT13 power, and as of now, 7,000 units have been sold and highly recognized by customers. It is expected to reach 20,000 units by the end of this year, up by 80%.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles 2017-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April