Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Sinotruk successfully secured an order of 257 natural gas truck at the product promotion held in Xinzhou, Shan Xi province. This order includes Haohan J7G and Howo T7H, which are also the highlights at the event. Howo T7H and Haohan J7G have been designed to meet various demands for transporting coal.
Haohan J7G natural gas truck produces a low emission but still has a large horsepower. It is understood that Haohan J7G, equipped with MT13 engine, can produce a maximum horsepower of 430 and torque of 1900N.m, the strongest in natural gas truck. Furthermore, the engine uses international leading CFV continuous gas supply system that provides accurate and stable fuel control to achieve the best combustion state. It can save gas up to 10%-15% against its competitors.
Over 10 items of upgrades have been made to suspension, leaf spring and natural gas cylinder stent in order to adapt to the coal transporting and improve driving enjoyment and economics. So to say, J7G tractor is born for coal transporting with both the advantages of environmental protection and strong power.
As China is facing greater pressure to protect the environment, people begin to turn their eyes to natural gas trucks. That’s why natural gas trucks are in hot sale in recent two years.
Under tighter emission controls, natural gas tractor welcomes a great opportunity. In late 2016, Sinotruk introduced Haohan J7G equipped with MT13 power, and as of now, 7,000 units have been sold and highly recognized by customers. It is expected to reach 20,000 units by the end of this year, up by 80%.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November