Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 22, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair, also known as Feria International de Santa Cruz, officially kicked off. Sinotruk attended the fair by joining hands with Crown, its sales agent in Santa Cruz. At its exhibition booth, three vehicles on display were immediately ordered by customers. This year marks the eighth consecutive year for Sinotruk to attend the fair.
On September 23, Fernando Huanacuni Mamani, the foreign minister of Bolivia paid a special visit to Sinotruk’s exhibition booth, showing a keen interest in the company’s truck products. “We have been constantly deepening our ties with China. Sinotruk not only has high quality products, but also boasts state-of-art technologies. The company’s trucks have been playing a significant role in our country’s economic development”, said Huanacuni. At the end of his visit, Huanacuni expressed his hope to visit Sinotruk in Jinan in the near future.
During the International Trade Fair, Sinotruk is expected to sell 50 units trucks, according to the general manager of Crown, the sales agent of Sinotruk.
Currently, Sinotruk enjoys a massive popularity in Bolivia. Over 460 units Sinotruk vehicles are operating smoothly in a number of fields. On the back of its high quality products and unparalleled after-sales services, Sinotruk has already earned a respectable reputation among customers in the country.
Santa Cruz International Trade Fair boasts a long history. So far, it has grown into the largest and the most influential international trade fair in Bolivia. In just ten days, it will attract over 500,000 visitors from nearly 30 countries and region.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November