Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 22, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair, also known as Feria International de Santa Cruz, officially kicked off. Sinotruk attended the fair by joining hands with Crown, its sales agent in Santa Cruz. At its exhibition booth, three vehicles on display were immediately ordered by customers. This year marks the eighth consecutive year for Sinotruk to attend the fair.
On September 23, Fernando Huanacuni Mamani, the foreign minister of Bolivia paid a special visit to Sinotruk’s exhibition booth, showing a keen interest in the company’s truck products. “We have been constantly deepening our ties with China. Sinotruk not only has high quality products, but also boasts state-of-art technologies. The company’s trucks have been playing a significant role in our country’s economic development”, said Huanacuni. At the end of his visit, Huanacuni expressed his hope to visit Sinotruk in Jinan in the near future.
During the International Trade Fair, Sinotruk is expected to sell 50 units trucks, according to the general manager of Crown, the sales agent of Sinotruk.
Currently, Sinotruk enjoys a massive popularity in Bolivia. Over 460 units Sinotruk vehicles are operating smoothly in a number of fields. On the back of its high quality products and unparalleled after-sales services, Sinotruk has already earned a respectable reputation among customers in the country.
Santa Cruz International Trade Fair boasts a long history. So far, it has grown into the largest and the most influential international trade fair in Bolivia. In just ten days, it will attract over 500,000 visitors from nearly 30 countries and region.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles 2017-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April