ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150
www.chinatrucks.com:Atlanta, GA. ZF and Ford Motor Company have brought the fuel economy, enhanced packaging and diverse functions of electric park brake (EPB) technology to the larger light truck market with this first-to-market introduction of heavy duty EPB on the 2018 Ford F-150.
“The electric park brake is a remarkably versatile technology ideal for larger light vehicles,” said Manfred Meyer, senior vice president for global braking. “For example, it can result in a weight savings of up to 20 pounds or more for commercial vans, larger trucks and SUVs when compared to conventional drum-in-hat park brakes. This can lead to enhanced fuel economy and reduced CO2 emissions and, by eliminating the park brake lever or pedal, it frees up space in the interior cabin and activates with the touch of a button.”
“EPB offers important, potential safety advantages and can contribute to automated functions that assist drivers,” Meyer continued. “EPB can work in conjunction with electronic stability control to help allow for improved emergency stops, or help relieve fatigue in traffic jam situations by holding the vehicle stationary when needed and allowing the vehicle to move forward when it’s safe to proceed.”
ZF pioneered the Electric Park Brake for light vehicles through TRW in 2001 and is the world’s volume leader in EPB technology with more than 100 million on world roadways for passenger cars, light trucks, commercial vans and SUVs. The EPB system functions as a conventional hydraulic brake for standard service brake applications, and as an electric brake for parking and emergency braking.
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Emission-Free in China: ZF Presents New Electric Central Drive for CVs 2019-04-17
- AI-capable Supercomputer ZF ProAI: Maximum Computing Power and Flexibility 2019-01-14
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- IAA 2018: ZF Makes Logistics Cleaner and More Autonomous 2018-09-20
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- ZF Prepares Electric, Autonomous Truck Takeover 2018-07-23
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 2018-07-02
- ZF Enters China’s Forklift Market, Launches JV with Anhui Heli Co 2018-02-10
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record