Chinese-made 2018 LDV T60 Gets a Five-star ANCAP Score
www.chinatrucks.com: The LDV T60 could be the first Chinese-made vehicle to get a five-star ANCAP score. The brand is clearly hoping that’ll be the case.
The 2018 LDV T60 dual-cab 4×4 ute is aimed at business buyers and private drivers alike, with aggressive pricing and strong equipment lists offered for each variant.There’s undoubtedly a stigma around Chinese vehicles and the levels of safety they offer, and that’s something LDV and its parent company SAIC – one of the largest automotive companies on the planet – are aiming to address.
Hao Jingxian, chief technical officer for SAIC, told Australian media that there’s a very good chance the new ute will be the first Chinese-built vehicle offered in Australia to attain the highest possible safety score.
“We already passed all the certification tests for the Australian market, including the ANCAP five-star,” Jingxian said – but it must be clear, he wasn’t stating that a five-star score has been awarded, only that the company expects that will be the case.
“We’ve already done all the tests and the repairs [engineering fixes for any shortcomings] and we are confident we will reach the ANCAP five-star score, and this final approval will be announced soon,” he said.
It’s fair to suggest the LDV T60 is the safest Chinese ute ever, purely based on the standard specification offered. Even in the base model the T60 has a rear-view camera, rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring and six airbags.
It doesn’t get some of the more fancied items that the D90 SUV will get, like radar cruise control, forward collision warning and autonomous emergency braking.
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018 2018-04-24
- Allison Transmission Showcases New Magirus Fire Truck at SICUR 2018 2018-04-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November