CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, the program Economic News of CCTV Finance Channel (CCTV-2) made a series of special reports named “Struggle for Five Years to Deepen Reform”. In the report of July 24, with “Green Power Leads the Upgrading of ‘Made in Guangxi’” as the title, this special report featured the reform achievements made by Yuchai Group.
It was reported that Yuchai Group once was an unknown plant producing simple farm tools, and then became the largest independent diesel engine manufacturer in our country through persistent endeavors. Over recent years, Yuchai Group has continuously promoted the capability of independent innovation and upgraded the product technology, in order to build “Made in Guangxi” into a Chinese benchmark for green power and intelligent manufacturing.
According to the report, in 2016, the sales revenue of marine & G-drive engine products with majority of YC12VC increased by 57.02% compared with the same period of last year. The total sales volume of ship engine and market share ascended to the first place in the industry. The dynamic performance, fuel economy and operation reliability of the products have reached the international advanced level. The fuel consumption has reached the level of international famous brands and 15% lower than that of domestic counterparts. Now, Yuchai Group is working with foreign research institutions to develop a new generation of Euro VI engines with the world’s highest standards. With the recovery of engine market, 125,000 sets of Yuchai engines were produced and sold in the first quarter of this year, increasing by 35% compared with the same period of last year.
Over recent years, with the continuously deepening reform of Yuchai Group, the benefits of reform have been increasingly prominent. For example, great progress has been made in the field of the R&D of Euro VI engine, intelligent manufacturing and overseas sales, which promote and lead the transformation and upgrading of Guangxi’s manufacturing industry and introduce the most advanced engine products of China to the world. The reform achievements made by Yuchai Group drew extensive attention of media. Many mainstream media outlets, such as People's Daily, Economic Daily, Guangxi Daily, Guangxi TV have made in-depth reports on Yuchai Group for many times.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April