CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, the program Economic News of CCTV Finance Channel (CCTV-2) made a series of special reports named “Struggle for Five Years to Deepen Reform”. In the report of July 24, with “Green Power Leads the Upgrading of ‘Made in Guangxi’” as the title, this special report featured the reform achievements made by Yuchai Group.
It was reported that Yuchai Group once was an unknown plant producing simple farm tools, and then became the largest independent diesel engine manufacturer in our country through persistent endeavors. Over recent years, Yuchai Group has continuously promoted the capability of independent innovation and upgraded the product technology, in order to build “Made in Guangxi” into a Chinese benchmark for green power and intelligent manufacturing.
According to the report, in 2016, the sales revenue of marine & G-drive engine products with majority of YC12VC increased by 57.02% compared with the same period of last year. The total sales volume of ship engine and market share ascended to the first place in the industry. The dynamic performance, fuel economy and operation reliability of the products have reached the international advanced level. The fuel consumption has reached the level of international famous brands and 15% lower than that of domestic counterparts. Now, Yuchai Group is working with foreign research institutions to develop a new generation of Euro VI engines with the world’s highest standards. With the recovery of engine market, 125,000 sets of Yuchai engines were produced and sold in the first quarter of this year, increasing by 35% compared with the same period of last year.
Over recent years, with the continuously deepening reform of Yuchai Group, the benefits of reform have been increasingly prominent. For example, great progress has been made in the field of the R&D of Euro VI engine, intelligent manufacturing and overseas sales, which promote and lead the transformation and upgrading of Guangxi’s manufacturing industry and introduce the most advanced engine products of China to the world. The reform achievements made by Yuchai Group drew extensive attention of media. Many mainstream media outlets, such as People's Daily, Economic Daily, Guangxi Daily, Guangxi TV have made in-depth reports on Yuchai Group for many times.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November