Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM
www.chinatrucks.com: Sinotruk, a China-based heavy-duty commercial vehicle manufacturer, has ordered its first PowerPhase DT electric-drive systems from UQM Technologies Inc. for integration and testing in its vehicles.
UQM and Sinotruk plan to form a joint venture for the manufacture and sales of electric propulsion systems in China. The parties expect Sinotruk to be a significant purchaser of electric propulsion systems from the JV for Sinotruk’s commercial vehicles, and other customers will be identified for sales as well.
“After finding the right strategic partner in Sinotruk to enter the China market and expand globally, this is the first step in our business relationship,” says Joe Mitchell, president and CEO of UQM.
“This initial order signals the beginning of UQM’s now increased access to the largest electric vehicle market in the world, leading to a much stronger competitive position for propulsion systems in the global electric vehicle market,” he notes.
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co. Ltd., the parent company of Sinotruk, is one of the largest commercial vehicles groups in the world. Its products are distributed in over 90 countries worldwide.
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles 2017-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM
- Renault Trucks Stepping Up Presence in Iran
- Navistar Brings Electric Medium-Duty Truck in North America
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
- Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017
- 2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales