Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM
www.chinatrucks.com: Sinotruk, a China-based heavy-duty commercial vehicle manufacturer, has ordered its first PowerPhase DT electric-drive systems from UQM Technologies Inc. for integration and testing in its vehicles.
UQM and Sinotruk plan to form a joint venture for the manufacture and sales of electric propulsion systems in China. The parties expect Sinotruk to be a significant purchaser of electric propulsion systems from the JV for Sinotruk’s commercial vehicles, and other customers will be identified for sales as well.
“After finding the right strategic partner in Sinotruk to enter the China market and expand globally, this is the first step in our business relationship,” says Joe Mitchell, president and CEO of UQM.
“This initial order signals the beginning of UQM’s now increased access to the largest electric vehicle market in the world, leading to a much stronger competitive position for propulsion systems in the global electric vehicle market,” he notes.
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co. Ltd., the parent company of Sinotruk, is one of the largest commercial vehicles groups in the world. Its products are distributed in over 90 countries worldwide.
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
- Sinotruk J7G LNG Tractor Highly Favored by Logistics Company 2018-06-07
- Sinotruk Launches HOWO G5X for Sea Food Delivery 2018-05-25
- Sinotruk's Overseas Sales to Make up Half of All Sales by 2020 2018-05-15
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April 2018-05-09
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- Sinotruk Howo Intelligent Truck T7H Hits the Road 2018-05-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July