XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: After repeated industrial assessments, qualification tests and adaptive modifications in response to customers’ demands, XCMG’s off-road wide-body heavy dumper has satisfactorily passed high performance experimentations at a national military testing ground and the quality certification from TÜV Rheinland. With an adaptability far higher than traditional models, the behemoth can operate perfectly under complex working conditions, and satisfy customers’ different product requirements in various working scenarios, for example, open-pit mining, hydraulic engineering construction, short-distance port transportation, earthmoving works and waste landfilling, living up to its reputation: the Mining Hercules.
NXG5760D3T off-road wide-body dumper on display at this year’s exhibition event, a big hit from XCMG Heavy Duty Truck Division, is really an eye opener to large crowds of visitors. Weighing 76 tons in total, the behemoth starts very quick and has a high gradeability due to a powerful power transmission system consisting of a 430HP mining engine and a cutting-edge 9-speed gearbox. The unique box beam-type monolithic structure enables it to have a carrying capacity twice more than its peers, and the innovative compound steering system makes it much more steady, reliable and easy to operate. In addition, it also has a longer service life and higher carrying efficiency than other brands thanks to its enhanced configurations, including a powerful mining switch box, a dual front-suspension, a patented rear axle balance shaft, a multiple air filtration system and a unique efficient cooling system.
Besides products, XCMG also briefed on its diverse variety of integrated transportation equipment solutions, raising strong interest and winning high admiration from visitors and potential customers.
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-06-04
- 26 Units XCMG Self-Dumping Trucks to Arrive in Taiyuan for Operation 2018-05-25
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July