XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: After repeated industrial assessments, qualification tests and adaptive modifications in response to customers’ demands, XCMG’s off-road wide-body heavy dumper has satisfactorily passed high performance experimentations at a national military testing ground and the quality certification from TÜV Rheinland. With an adaptability far higher than traditional models, the behemoth can operate perfectly under complex working conditions, and satisfy customers’ different product requirements in various working scenarios, for example, open-pit mining, hydraulic engineering construction, short-distance port transportation, earthmoving works and waste landfilling, living up to its reputation: the Mining Hercules.
NXG5760D3T off-road wide-body dumper on display at this year’s exhibition event, a big hit from XCMG Heavy Duty Truck Division, is really an eye opener to large crowds of visitors. Weighing 76 tons in total, the behemoth starts very quick and has a high gradeability due to a powerful power transmission system consisting of a 430HP mining engine and a cutting-edge 9-speed gearbox. The unique box beam-type monolithic structure enables it to have a carrying capacity twice more than its peers, and the innovative compound steering system makes it much more steady, reliable and easy to operate. In addition, it also has a longer service life and higher carrying efficiency than other brands thanks to its enhanced configurations, including a powerful mining switch box, a dual front-suspension, a patented rear axle balance shaft, a multiple air filtration system and a unique efficient cooling system.
Besides products, XCMG also briefed on its diverse variety of integrated transportation equipment solutions, raising strong interest and winning high admiration from visitors and potential customers.
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November