Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd plans to build a 3,000-trucks-a-year factory in Moscow, likely investing tens of billions of yen, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
The plant, Hino’s first in Russia, will begin production in 2019, the paper said, without citing its source.
A spokeswoman at Hino, a unit of Toyota Motor Corp, could not immediately comment on the report.
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
- GAC Hino Zhenzhi Makes its Debut to the Market 2018-01-29
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start 2017-11-24
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary 2017-08-14
- Fuso and Hino Offer Swag in Southeast Asia 2017-05-08
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A. Announces New Management Team 2017-04-10
- Hino Trucks Puts Dealers to Certified Ultimate network 2017-04-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July