Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation
On October 6, three Jiefang smart-driving trucks successfully passed a trial operation.
In April this year, Jiefang successfully put its self-driving trucks on the road, demonstrating its latest achievements in smart-driving vehicle development and attracting wide media attention.
Compared with the trial operation in April, the one held in October has made several breakthroughs. First, the vehicles are equipped with more advanced L2+ driver assistance systems. Second, the testing ground moved from a closed one inside FAW to an expressway, bringing more challenges for the vehicles. Third, each vehicle has a container at its back, making their operation closer to real-time operation.
During the trial operation, attention was mainly focused on ACC, AEB and LKAS. Jiefang smart-driving trucks automatically drove at the constant speed set in advance. When driving at some bumpy roads, the vehicles lowered their speed accordingly without any assistance from the driver. Also during the trial operation, Jiefang smart-driving trucks’ control systems can not only send alarms, but also accomplish automatic braking. In addition, the vehicles’ camera can help vehicles detect lanes, freeing drivers from the driver’s seats and giving them the freedom to perform some other activities.
Recently, FAW Jiefang officially launched a new smart-driving truck development plan. According to it, the company will roll out L3 smart-driving trucks in 2018, which are able to sense surrounding environment, perform LPS and track planning. By 2020, the company will have L4 smart-driving trucks available based on 5G driving networks, making their vehicles more intelligent. By 2025, Jiefang L5 automatic driving trucks are set to hit China’s commercial vehicle market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes 2018-04-12
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July