Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
Yamato Transportation, one of the largest transportation companies in Japan, presently announces that it will introduce the first 25-meter full trailer to improve trunk transport efficiency and solve the driver shortage problem. Isuzu, as a key partner of Yamato Transportation, will provide its new Giga heavy duty truck for transportation work.
In Japan, there are fewer and fewer truck drivers as current drivers are getting older while young people don’t want to be a driver. To handle the driver shortage problem, people begin to turn their eyes to higher transport efficiency. Now in Japan, the length of the full-trailer can’t exceed 21 meter. However, with the permission of Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Yamato Transportation is allowed to introduce the first 25-meter long full trailer, which will load two times more than general heavy-duty truck and thus improve transport efficiency greatly.
As early as 2015, ISUZU Giga flagship edition has made its first debut at Tokyo Motor Show. After two years, it has overtaken its competitors as one of the most popular heavy-duty trucks.
Yamato Transportation suggests that they will put two 25-meter full trailers into trial operation in the year, one for Yoshinoya Route and the other kansai route. In future, we believe that 25-meter full trailer will further popularize across Japan thanks to its low fuel consumption and high transport efficiency. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Isuzu to Take Over as GM Exits South Africa 2017-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November