XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
XCMG (she:000425), the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has issued its semi-yearly report showing that the company has achieved revenue growth of 77.44 percent and seen its net profit increase 333.27 percent year-on-year.
The biggest factor contributing to XCMG's success in the first half of 2017 was its strong performance in the international market. With an extensive global sales and service network, XCMG's value to the international market has increased by 84.83 percent year-on-year. Its share of the Chinese export market has also improved by 4 percent.
"XCMG's explosive growth since last year has been the result of not only market factors, but also adjustments to our international strategy and product structure, our breakthroughs in innovative technology, our cultivation of talent and aggressive exploration of new markets. We've seized opportunities in the market," said Wang Min, chairman and president of XCMG.
XCMG has achieved significant success in countries that are participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative (B&R). The company's products are being used in various infrastructure projects across the B&R, where XCMG maintains nine manufacturing bases and KD factories, 116 primary dealers, 73 spare parts stations and 24 offices to provide reliable products and customer support services.
A top 10 construction machinery manufacturer worldwide, XCMG is providing continuous and comprehensive solutions to construction projects in in central Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
XCMG has also emphasized the development of advanced new products that represent the highest technological standards in the industry, including the world's largest 4,000-ton crawler crane, a 2,000-ton all-terrain crane, a 400-ton mining excavator and Asia's tallest aerial fire truck.
"XCMG will endeavor to build upon this phenomenal growth. We will strive to expand our footprint in international markets, including in developed countries that are dominated by competitors. We will continue our successful R&D program and improve the quality of our products so as to offer added value and best compete with other world-class brands," remarked Wang.
XCMG (she:000425) is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a 74-year history. It currently ranks seventh in the world's construction machinery and exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November