XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
XCMG (she:000425), the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has issued its semi-yearly report showing that the company has achieved revenue growth of 77.44 percent and seen its net profit increase 333.27 percent year-on-year.
The biggest factor contributing to XCMG's success in the first half of 2017 was its strong performance in the international market. With an extensive global sales and service network, XCMG's value to the international market has increased by 84.83 percent year-on-year. Its share of the Chinese export market has also improved by 4 percent.
"XCMG's explosive growth since last year has been the result of not only market factors, but also adjustments to our international strategy and product structure, our breakthroughs in innovative technology, our cultivation of talent and aggressive exploration of new markets. We've seized opportunities in the market," said Wang Min, chairman and president of XCMG.
XCMG has achieved significant success in countries that are participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative (B&R). The company's products are being used in various infrastructure projects across the B&R, where XCMG maintains nine manufacturing bases and KD factories, 116 primary dealers, 73 spare parts stations and 24 offices to provide reliable products and customer support services.
A top 10 construction machinery manufacturer worldwide, XCMG is providing continuous and comprehensive solutions to construction projects in in central Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
XCMG has also emphasized the development of advanced new products that represent the highest technological standards in the industry, including the world's largest 4,000-ton crawler crane, a 2,000-ton all-terrain crane, a 400-ton mining excavator and Asia's tallest aerial fire truck.
"XCMG will endeavor to build upon this phenomenal growth. We will strive to expand our footprint in international markets, including in developed countries that are dominated by competitors. We will continue our successful R&D program and improve the quality of our products so as to offer added value and best compete with other world-class brands," remarked Wang.
XCMG (she:000425) is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a 74-year history. It currently ranks seventh in the world's construction machinery and exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April