CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair
Bolivia local time on September 22nd, evening 20:00, the annual International Fair of Santa Cruz kicked off, China National Heavy Duty Truck Group with Santa Cruz dealer CROWN participated in this exhibition, which is the eighth time to participate in for CNHTC. Bolivian President Eve Morales attended the opening ceremony, Foreign Minister Van Khani visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck booth.
Santa Cruz is the economic center of Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair has a long history, large scale, held in the province of Santa Cruz province, which is also Bolivia's largest and most influential international comprehensive exhibition. The exhibition has a wide range of influence, has become an important channel for Bolivia to carry out economic and trade activities with the outside world, is an important driving force for the development of Boliviaa productivity. During the exhibition, nearly 30 countries around the world to come to the exhibition, the exhibition a total of about ten days to attract more than 50 million people around the world to visit.
Sinotruk products are widely acclaimed in the local markets, there are more than 460 units of vehicles serviced in various fields of Bolivia municipal engineering, foundation construction. Its excellent product quality and excellent customer after sales service established a good reputation of China brand.
At 20:40 on the evening of September 23rd, Warner Cuny, Minister of foreign affairs of Bolivia, came to the exhibition and visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck Exhibition hall. Warner Cuny learned Sinotruk products and had a cordial conversation with Sinotruk (Hongkong) Limited chief representative of Asian American Hou Yongjun.
When it comes to the important role of Chinese enterprises in Bolivia, Warner Cuny said: "Bolivia and China have very close relationship, we are buying more things from China, including not only the product itself, but also the advanced technology and advanced knowledge that product contains, which made great contributions to the Bolivian economic development. I came here to visit CNHTC and learned more about the products of Sinotruk, including the quality of Sinotruk. Through this visit, I feel more and more that Sinotruk is a very important brand for Bolivia."
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November