CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair
Bolivia local time on September 22nd, evening 20:00, the annual International Fair of Santa Cruz kicked off, China National Heavy Duty Truck Group with Santa Cruz dealer CROWN participated in this exhibition, which is the eighth time to participate in for CNHTC. Bolivian President Eve Morales attended the opening ceremony, Foreign Minister Van Khani visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck booth.
Santa Cruz is the economic center of Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair has a long history, large scale, held in the province of Santa Cruz province, which is also Bolivia's largest and most influential international comprehensive exhibition. The exhibition has a wide range of influence, has become an important channel for Bolivia to carry out economic and trade activities with the outside world, is an important driving force for the development of Boliviaa productivity. During the exhibition, nearly 30 countries around the world to come to the exhibition, the exhibition a total of about ten days to attract more than 50 million people around the world to visit.
Sinotruk products are widely acclaimed in the local markets, there are more than 460 units of vehicles serviced in various fields of Bolivia municipal engineering, foundation construction. Its excellent product quality and excellent customer after sales service established a good reputation of China brand.
At 20:40 on the evening of September 23rd, Warner Cuny, Minister of foreign affairs of Bolivia, came to the exhibition and visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck Exhibition hall. Warner Cuny learned Sinotruk products and had a cordial conversation with Sinotruk (Hongkong) Limited chief representative of Asian American Hou Yongjun.
When it comes to the important role of Chinese enterprises in Bolivia, Warner Cuny said: "Bolivia and China have very close relationship, we are buying more things from China, including not only the product itself, but also the advanced technology and advanced knowledge that product contains, which made great contributions to the Bolivian economic development. I came here to visit CNHTC and learned more about the products of Sinotruk, including the quality of Sinotruk. Through this visit, I feel more and more that Sinotruk is a very important brand for Bolivia."
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia 2017-06-27
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
- Sinotruck Takes an Order of 305 Units at Product Promotion in Qingdao 2017-05-03
- Nigeria Dangote Sinotruk to start truck cabin production 2017-04-28
- Auto Shanghai 2017: SINOTRUK Debuts SITRAK and HOWO Trucks 2017-04-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April