Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show in Asia. Themed with “Innovation for Future”, this year’s event boasts a total exhibition area of 80,000 square meters. Plus, enterprises are also able to launch road shows for their vehicles.
According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.
Another highlight of this year’s exhibition is the simultaneous presence of a number of technologically advanced vehicles, including smart trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, new energy buses, light-weight recreational vehicles, cargo trucks, tank trucks. The congregation of these vehicles will jointly demonstrate the fast growing momentum of China’s commercial vehicle industry.
During the exhibition, a number of theme activities will be held to provide platforms for exhibitors, media, experts and professionals to feel the pulse of the industry. It is expected that visitors and exhibitors at this year’s exhibition will both hit a new record high.
Based on the success in 2015, CCVS 2017 will be held at Wuhan International Expo Center on 4-7 November 2017. CCVS welcome all the industrial elites! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 2018-07-02
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May 2018-06-14
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship 2018-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July