Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show in Asia. Themed with “Innovation for Future”, this year’s event boasts a total exhibition area of 80,000 square meters. Plus, enterprises are also able to launch road shows for their vehicles.
According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.
Another highlight of this year’s exhibition is the simultaneous presence of a number of technologically advanced vehicles, including smart trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, new energy buses, light-weight recreational vehicles, cargo trucks, tank trucks. The congregation of these vehicles will jointly demonstrate the fast growing momentum of China’s commercial vehicle industry.
During the exhibition, a number of theme activities will be held to provide platforms for exhibitors, media, experts and professionals to feel the pulse of the industry. It is expected that visitors and exhibitors at this year’s exhibition will both hit a new record high.
Based on the success in 2015, CCVS 2017 will be held at Wuhan International Expo Center on 4-7 November 2017. CCVS welcome all the industrial elites! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017 2017-09-08
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post 2017-08-18
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April