JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation
On October 20, a grand ceremony was held to mark the delivery of the first batch of JMC Weilong heavy-duty trucks to their customers.
“With its powerful performance and high fuel economy, Weilong heavy-duty truck is what we have been looking for”, said one of its customers.
By working with Ford, JMC Weilong heavy-duty truck has already passed a series of stringent performance and durability tests. With a trial operation mileage of over 1.2 million kilometers, Weilong also achieves high safety standards.
In addition, with a maximum power of 350ps, Weilong further cuts its fuel consumption by over 10% compared with that of its domestic counterparts. Its chassis calibration, ZF steering system and state-of-art noise control create unparalleled driving experiences for truck drivers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November