Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017
What is most anticipated at this year’s Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is the debut of the new generation of Daily made by Iveco.
As Iveco’s new flagship product, the new Daily is set to predominate the light-duty commercial vehicle market with its unparalleled performance in six areas.
First, Daily possesses a superbly fashionable design. With a more streamlined body, it immediately inspires awe and far exceeds people’s expectation about a light commercial vehicle.
Second, Daily is equipped with a more intelligent management system. Its real time operation data are made available so drivers are able to make more informed decisions.
Third, Daily achieves higher safety standards. With outstanding active and passive safety performance, it fully ensures the safety of people and goods.
Fourth, Daily boasts powerful performance, large space and more loading capacity. With F1 series power output, Daily can easily load seven tons of goods with its loading space reaching 15.9 cubic meters.
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
- IVECO Plege 10-truck Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-12
- IVECO Receives "NGV Global Industry Champion" award for Dedicating to NGVs 2017-03-31
- Iveco returns to Kenya in partnership with GMC to set up Sh2.3Bn plant 2017-03-29
- IVECO Awarded with two prizes in the fields of alternative fuels 2017-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November