Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017
What is most anticipated at this year’s Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is the debut of the new generation of Daily made by Iveco.
As Iveco’s new flagship product, the new Daily is set to predominate the light-duty commercial vehicle market with its unparalleled performance in six areas.
First, Daily possesses a superbly fashionable design. With a more streamlined body, it immediately inspires awe and far exceeds people’s expectation about a light commercial vehicle.
Second, Daily is equipped with a more intelligent management system. Its real time operation data are made available so drivers are able to make more informed decisions.
Third, Daily achieves higher safety standards. With outstanding active and passive safety performance, it fully ensures the safety of people and goods.
Fourth, Daily boasts powerful performance, large space and more loading capacity. With F1 series power output, Daily can easily load seven tons of goods with its loading space reaching 15.9 cubic meters.
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
- IVECO Plege 10-truck Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-12
- IVECO Receives "NGV Global Industry Champion" award for Dedicating to NGVs 2017-03-31
- Iveco returns to Kenya in partnership with GMC to set up Sh2.3Bn plant 2017-03-29
- IVECO Awarded with two prizes in the fields of alternative fuels 2017-03-02
- IVECO wins big at the Spanish National Transport Awards 2017-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April