CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons
According to the latest notices made by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), a 6x4 driving electric self-discharging vehicle chassis and an electric cement mixing truck made by CAMC Truck both successfully made their way to the list of new energy vehicles.
Inheriting the driver’s cockpit of CAMC Star, CAMC electric self-discharging vehicle chassis has its battery units laid at both the front and rear of the vehicle. The middle of the vehicle is where its gas storage tanks are located. With a body weight of 11 tons, the vehicle is able to transport goods with a maximum weight of 13 tons. Its batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. And its electric motor 368XS-MFM125G01 (Rated Power: 245 kW; Maximum Power: 330 horsepower) made by Shenzhen Minfu Woneng New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd.
CAMC electric cement mixing truck assumes the same appearance of a diesel-powered CAMC Star. With its battery units located at the two sides of the vehicle, some extra protections are made available to ensure the batteries’ safe and smooth operation. According to CAMC, the vehicle’s lithium iron phosphate batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. With a body weight of 16 tons and its mixing tank reaching four cubic meters in size, CAMC electric cement mixing truck can load 8.8 tons of cements.
Both vehicles are equipped with ABS made by Wabco. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November