Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor
China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. As one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, SAIC-Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), It is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. At this year’s exhibition, Hongyan will bring several latest products on display, including its newly upgraded C13 truck with 560 horsepower, its light-weight LNG self-discharging vehicle and its cargo truck which made its debut in August this year.
According to Hongyan, C13 is especially targeted at the high-end market to meet the rising demand for high horsepower vehicles. Apart from its powerful performance, C13 also achieves high fuel economy and high safety standards and provides unprecedented comforts for drivers.
Hongyan LNG self-discharging vehicle is an environmentally friendly heavy-duty truck with high reliability and high safety standards. In addition, it can cut gas consumption by 4% compared with its counterparts and can help its operator cut fuel costs by 35% when compared with a diesel-powered truck.
Hongyan cargo truck fully meets National GB1589 Regulations. With its cargo space over 40% larger than a normal one, the truck is equipped with Iveco EBS engine cylinder braking technology. Plus its disc braking system and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS), the vehicle achieves high safety standards.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November