100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation
On November, 2, the 2nd China International Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Kunshan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Iveco), one of the best performers in the commercial vehicle market in 2017, brought its mid axle car transportation trucks and mid axle cargo transportation trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors.
With its main body measuring 9.6 meters in length and its trailer 7.4 meters in length, Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation truck reaches a loading capacity of 117 cubic meters, 40% larger than its counterparts. Equipped with Cursor engine and Fast transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers powerful performances. Thanks to the introduction of new materials, state-of-art manufacturing technologies, the vehicle has effectively cut its body weight.
Hongyan mid axle car transportation truck measures 22 meters in length and is able to load 10 units sedan vehicles. With higher flexibility, it is a new rising star in the logistic industry.
The two trucks have already realized commercial operation. With optimized design and features catered to Chinese truck operators, they both achieve higher stability, higher safety standards and higher reliability.
During the exhibition, a grand ceremony was also held to mark the delivery of 100 units Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation trucks to their operator, Anji Zhixing Logistic Company.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November