JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show
On November 4, the fourth China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Wuhan. As one of the leading commercial vehicle brands, JAC brought its whole series of products on display, fully showcasing its latest achievements in internet of vehicles, power technology and new energy field.
Apart from its versatile Shuailing which debuted at this year’s Shanghai Automobile Exhibition, Gallop K7, a heavy-duty truck recently developed by JAC, Junling V3, Junling V6, Kangling K5, Shuailing T6 pickup, and JAC Sunray 5 Series Lightweight Van are also among the exhibits, attracting a great number of customers.
Gallop K7 achieves a high level of intelligence, high reliability, and high safety standards. With a host of state-of-art technologies, the vehicle has a super large storage room of 910L in size, a comfortable bed for drivers, electronically controlled roof windows, a foldable table, and an AC system, all of which make driving no longer a bore but a pleasant experience.
Boasting over 220 vehicle products, JAC is fully able to meet the varied needs of customers from all over the world.
In 2017, JAC further increased its market share in the high-end light-duty truck market. Shuailing and Junling both maintained a growing momentum with the later ranking the first place in the market.
In Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay, JAC has already exceeded other brands from Japan and Europe and become the most popular brand in the light-duty truck market.
In Algeria in Africa, JAC has so far established over 40 sales & service stations. Thanks to its hard work, the number of vehicles made by JAC has reached 40,000 units, accounting for 45% in the market.
In Bangladesh, JAC also hold the first place in the market with its market share exceeding 45% among all Chinese brands.
From January to September this year, JAC sold 41,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 44.3% year on year, ranking the six place in the industry.
In the new energy vehicle field, JAC has already accumulated rich experience in battery module, electric motors and electric controls. To date, over 60,000 units JAC new energy vehicles have been put into operation with their combined mileage reaching 900 million km. More importantly, they jointly have helped the world cut the emission of carbon dioxide by 50,000 tons. Currently, Shuailing i3, Shuailing i5, Shuailing i6, the three new energy logistic vehicles, together with the seventh generation of JAC iEV passenger vehicle series, can readily meet various needs of customers, providing greener and more comprehensive transport solutions.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November