JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS
On November 4, JMC brought its new VIGUS on display at 2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition held in Wuhan. Making its debut on October 2 this year, VIGUS has seven different versions available to suit customers’ special needs. Either 2.0T gasoline or 2.4 T diesel engine is mounted on the vehicle to serve customers’ power requirements. Priced at 132,600-173,300 RMB, the vehicle powered by gasoline is also equipped with an automatic transmission gearbox.
VIGUS has increased its wheelbase by 50mm to, reaching 3,085mm. It has either 235/70 R16 or 265/65 R17 tires. The body of the vehicle measures 5,375mm×1,905mm×1,760mm/1,835mm (two drive or four drive) in size and its cargo container 1475×1475×500mm in size.
The one version of VIGUS powered by 2.0T gasoline engine delivers a maximum 205 horsepower and a maximum torque of 325 N.m. The other version of Yuhu powered by 2.4T diesel engine increased its maximum power by 15 horsepower reaching 140 horsepower and its maximum torque by 65 N.m reaching 375 N.m.
In addition, the diesel powered VIGUS is equipped with a six-speed manual transmission gearbox while the gasoline powered VIGUS is equipped with either a six-speed manual transmission gearbox or a six-speed automatic-manual integrated transmission gearbox.
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November