JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS
On November 4, JMC brought its new VIGUS on display at 2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition held in Wuhan. Making its debut on October 2 this year, VIGUS has seven different versions available to suit customers’ special needs. Either 2.0T gasoline or 2.4 T diesel engine is mounted on the vehicle to serve customers’ power requirements. Priced at 132,600-173,300 RMB, the vehicle powered by gasoline is also equipped with an automatic transmission gearbox.
VIGUS has increased its wheelbase by 50mm to, reaching 3,085mm. It has either 235/70 R16 or 265/65 R17 tires. The body of the vehicle measures 5,375mm×1,905mm×1,760mm/1,835mm (two drive or four drive) in size and its cargo container 1475×1475×500mm in size.
The one version of VIGUS powered by 2.0T gasoline engine delivers a maximum 205 horsepower and a maximum torque of 325 N.m. The other version of Yuhu powered by 2.4T diesel engine increased its maximum power by 15 horsepower reaching 140 horsepower and its maximum torque by 65 N.m reaching 375 N.m.
In addition, the diesel powered VIGUS is equipped with a six-speed manual transmission gearbox while the gasoline powered VIGUS is equipped with either a six-speed manual transmission gearbox or a six-speed automatic-manual integrated transmission gearbox.
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club 2017-11-06
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- JMC Light Trucks to Serve “Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation 2017-05-10
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC Reveals New Cargo Truck and Two New CGI Engines 2017-04-21
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC’s First Heavy Truck Weilong Shows up 2017-04-21
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017 2017-04-17
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon 2017-02-14
- JMC Sale Boosted In March, 2016 2016-04-18
- JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records 2015-10-28
- JMC Sells 13,303 Vehicles in July 2015 2015-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April