Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017
At 2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition held in Wuhan, Chenglong brought a whole series of its products on display, including Chenglong H5.
Chenglong H5 6x4 truck is a new rising star in China’s truck market. With a lighter body weight, the vehicle achieves higher fuel economy, better power performances, a higher level of intelligence, and higher safety standards. In addition, it brings more comforts for drivers. With great versatility, it can be widely used by goods distribution, dangerous chemical transportation, etc.
Chenglong H5 mid axle sedan car transportation truck is another eye-catcher. Measuring 22 meters in length, the vehicle is equipped with a 4x2 chassis and can load eight SUVs at most.
Chenglong T7 has a streamlined body and a fashionable look. Moreover, it delivers impressively powerful performances.
Built on the success of Chenglong H7 6x4, Chenglong H7 6x2R has further cut its body weight and improved its fuel economy.
Chenglong M3 assumes a dynamic and fashionable appearance. Once in the market, the vehicle has created an instant sensation. With its cargo measuring from 4.2 to 6.8 meters in length, the vehicle is particularly ideal for cargo transportation, construction material transportation, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April