Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017
At 2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition held in Wuhan, Chenglong brought a whole series of its products on display, including Chenglong H5.
Chenglong H5 6x4 truck is a new rising star in China’s truck market. With a lighter body weight, the vehicle achieves higher fuel economy, better power performances, a higher level of intelligence, and higher safety standards. In addition, it brings more comforts for drivers. With great versatility, it can be widely used by goods distribution, dangerous chemical transportation, etc.
Chenglong H5 mid axle sedan car transportation truck is another eye-catcher. Measuring 22 meters in length, the vehicle is equipped with a 4x2 chassis and can load eight SUVs at most.
Chenglong T7 has a streamlined body and a fashionable look. Moreover, it delivers impressively powerful performances.
Built on the success of Chenglong H7 6x4, Chenglong H7 6x2R has further cut its body weight and improved its fuel economy.
Chenglong M3 assumes a dynamic and fashionable appearance. Once in the market, the vehicle has created an instant sensation. With its cargo measuring from 4.2 to 6.8 meters in length, the vehicle is particularly ideal for cargo transportation, construction material transportation, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November