JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
On Nov.3rd, 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition was held in Cotai Expo, the Venetian Macau, China. JAC brought its main new-energy products covering both commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles, as well as the newest high and medium products to attend the exposition, among which JAC new-energy star products light-duty trucks i5，electric van i6, and pure electric compact SUV iEV7S, JAC first mini electric vehicles Iev6e have formed the strong new energy portfolio, SUV S7 and sedan A60 together showed the strength in high and medium automobile market. In this exposition, JAC will demonstrate its brand upgrading decision and confidence with its achievements in new energy technologies and high and medium automobile fields to the public.
Systematically Layout New Energy Fields Down-to-earth Research to Hand with World Automobile Giants
In the wave of energy saving and environmental protection, new energy vehicles are obviously the most eye-catching in the exposition. This time, the four new energy products covering commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles which JAC were showcasing have fully reflected JAC innovation and breakthrough in new energy fields.
The exhibited i5 and i6 are JAC pure electric commercial vehicles. Their mileage is more than 160km with the newest technologies of remote monitoring system, energy recovery and energy intelligent management and so on, among which, i5 has integrated JAC light-duty trucks and pure electric vehicles competitive R&D resources equipped with four lithium iron phosphate battery, the maximum power of the motor driving system is 150 HP with the mileage of 180 kilometers. By using the light weighted cargo, the cargo volume can reach 15.67 cubic meters, fully meeting the demands of city logistic branches distribution, while i6 can be used for the goods of 0.5-15 ton with the cargo volume can reach 11 cubic meters with the mileage of 160 km.
In the security aspect which is also the customers most concerned, i5 and i6 all have realized the three-level security protection of spare parts level, system level and the complete vehicles level, achieving the high voltage safety, complete vehicles crash safety and EMC safety in the multi-power components. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November