XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
On October 18, as the whole nation welcomed the opening of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the delivery ceremony of XCMG Heavy-duty Truck -Jiujiang Logistics to hand over 300 units LNG motor tractors under the theme of “Leading Summit Cooperation and Building Green Steel” was held in Qian’an, Hebei. Yang Dongsheng, general manager and deputy Party secretary of XCMG; Luo Donghai, general manager assistant of XCMG, general manager and Party secretary of XCMG Automotive Division; and Wang Liang, general manager of Jiujiang Logistics Co., Ltd., as well as more than 200 high-end customer representatives from Tangshan, Qinhuangdao, Tianjin, and Yingkou attended the ceremony. A large steel array of 300 army green HANVAN LNG tractors, arranged in the pattern of XCMG’s logo, was accepted and put into busy operation.
At the ceremony, Mr. Luo Donghai and Mr. Wang Liang signed a Long-term Cooperation Strategy Agreement. It was reported that orders of 600 units were placed by other large customers.
XCMG HANVAN LNG tractors
It is clearly stated in the report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China that “We should fight to build our country into a prosperous, democratic, civilized, harmonious, and beautiful socialist modern and strong state.” As the mainstay in the Chinese industrial sector and a pillar of the country, XCMG always pursues the ambition of “serving the country through industrial development. It constantly leads the industry to reach new highs and uses new technologies and new products to boost economic development and beautifies the living environment. The delivery of 300 LNG heavy trucks was a great gift for the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
Delivery Ceremony of 300 Army Green HANVAN LNG Tractors
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November