Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan
Recently, newly upgraded Dongfeng Furui trucks F7 and F11 (powered by Xichai engines) were officially revealed to the public in Wuhan.
By cooperating with FAW Xichai, Dongfeng successfully developed Furui trucks F7 and F11, which are chiefly targeted at logistic service market. Both are equipped with Xichai Kangwei 4DX 4102 engine and fully meet National V Emission Standards.Dongfeng Furui Truck F11
Three highlights of F7 and F11 are worth mentioning.
1. Powerful performance: With a 140-horsepower engine, both vehicles achieve a maximum torque of 450 N.M and have a displacement of 3.86 liters, far superior to those of their counterparts. Either F7 or F11 can drive over 600 km continuously.
2. Customized products: Customers have a variety of choices when it comes to selecting vehicle body structures, vehicle axles, tires and cargo containers.
3. More comforts and higher safety standards: both vehicles’ cockpit B07, has passed ECE-R29 collision experiment. With air-cut brakes, exhaust brakes, ABS, active & passive safety measures, Dongfeng F7 and F11 achieve higher safety standards and provide more travel comforts for truck drivers.
On the day of their debut in Wuhan, four units F7/F11 were sold and five more units were to be delivered to their customers soon.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April