Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan
Recently, newly upgraded Dongfeng Furui trucks F7 and F11 (powered by Xichai engines) were officially revealed to the public in Wuhan.
By cooperating with FAW Xichai, Dongfeng successfully developed Furui trucks F7 and F11, which are chiefly targeted at logistic service market. Both are equipped with Xichai Kangwei 4DX 4102 engine and fully meet National V Emission Standards.Dongfeng Furui Truck F11
Three highlights of F7 and F11 are worth mentioning.
1. Powerful performance: With a 140-horsepower engine, both vehicles achieve a maximum torque of 450 N.M and have a displacement of 3.86 liters, far superior to those of their counterparts. Either F7 or F11 can drive over 600 km continuously.
2. Customized products: Customers have a variety of choices when it comes to selecting vehicle body structures, vehicle axles, tires and cargo containers.
3. More comforts and higher safety standards: both vehicles’ cockpit B07, has passed ECE-R29 collision experiment. With air-cut brakes, exhaust brakes, ABS, active & passive safety measures, Dongfeng F7 and F11 achieve higher safety standards and provide more travel comforts for truck drivers.
On the day of their debut in Wuhan, four units F7/F11 were sold and five more units were to be delivered to their customers soon.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November