Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China”
On September 2, the 9th BRICS Summit attracted the global attention to Egret Island, Xiamen. During such a high-profile diplomatic event hosted by China, Yuchai Machinery delivered excellent commuting services for the attendees, staff, and the media as always, impressing the BRICS countries and high-end clientele worldwide with the considerate and worry-free “Jie Cheng” Service (prompt and sincere service), an adequate footnote to the concept of “Made in China”.
“Jie Cheng” Service is one of the cornerstones that underpin Yuchai’s performance, in domestic internal combustion engine industry. According to the data of China Association for Quality, the customer satisfaction of Yuchai has been among the top in a row since 2004. In 2015, the first Yuchai service flagship store took the initiative and changed customers’ habit of being passive recipients, giving Yuchai a core competence in the service sector.
In recent years, as the supply-side structural reform presses ahead, cost reduction and efficiency improvement have become the top agenda of all industries. Meanwhile, the further opening-up of China’s market has rendered the service quality and efficiency increasingly significant. In such context, Yuchai keeps on updating its service concept, taking a swift shift from providing product application-focused technical service to building an all-dimensional and multi-tiered service system that covers the life circles whole of overall units, accessories and products.
The 5-million engine parc boosts Yuchai’s confidence in developing the “Jie Cheng” Service and setting the bar of domestic service brand. Thanks to the segmented and specialized service system, Yuchai brought its presence to various national and international stages – the G20 Summit, the Asian Games, The China National Youth Games, the 12th China Beijing International Cultural & Creative Industry Expo, and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, delivering ensuring services and further consolidating its brand influence.
Yuchai provides overall service solutions integrated with Industry 4.0 not only in the highly competitive domestic market, but also in the international market where the countries along the “Belt and Road” have huge demands of Chinese-made products. By taking the lead in the transformation and upgrade as a service supplier for domestic automotive power sector, Yuchai never ceases to demonstrate what has been achieved in the grand undertaking of “Made in China”.
Service used to be considered subordinate to marketing – a guarantee for front-end sales; however, with years of hard work, Yuchai saw its customer satisfaction grew as much as sales volume. The statistics indicate that, the customer satisfaction reached 92.25 with a year-on-year growth of 0.79%, while customer complaints dropped by 11% on a year-on-year basis in the first half of 2017.
In the future, with the domestic emission standard raised from Euro V to Euro VI and the increase of Chinese finished automobiles exported to the developed European countries and the US, Yuchai Machinery will bring the motto of “Made in China” to more regions and countries, benefit them and their people with excellent Yuchai machines and services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April