Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China”
On September 2, the 9th BRICS Summit attracted the global attention to Egret Island, Xiamen. During such a high-profile diplomatic event hosted by China, Yuchai Machinery delivered excellent commuting services for the attendees, staff, and the media as always, impressing the BRICS countries and high-end clientele worldwide with the considerate and worry-free “Jie Cheng” Service (prompt and sincere service), an adequate footnote to the concept of “Made in China”.
“Jie Cheng” Service is one of the cornerstones that underpin Yuchai’s performance, in domestic internal combustion engine industry. According to the data of China Association for Quality, the customer satisfaction of Yuchai has been among the top in a row since 2004. In 2015, the first Yuchai service flagship store took the initiative and changed customers’ habit of being passive recipients, giving Yuchai a core competence in the service sector.
In recent years, as the supply-side structural reform presses ahead, cost reduction and efficiency improvement have become the top agenda of all industries. Meanwhile, the further opening-up of China’s market has rendered the service quality and efficiency increasingly significant. In such context, Yuchai keeps on updating its service concept, taking a swift shift from providing product application-focused technical service to building an all-dimensional and multi-tiered service system that covers the life circles whole of overall units, accessories and products.
The 5-million engine parc boosts Yuchai’s confidence in developing the “Jie Cheng” Service and setting the bar of domestic service brand. Thanks to the segmented and specialized service system, Yuchai brought its presence to various national and international stages – the G20 Summit, the Asian Games, The China National Youth Games, the 12th China Beijing International Cultural & Creative Industry Expo, and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, delivering ensuring services and further consolidating its brand influence.
Yuchai provides overall service solutions integrated with Industry 4.0 not only in the highly competitive domestic market, but also in the international market where the countries along the “Belt and Road” have huge demands of Chinese-made products. By taking the lead in the transformation and upgrade as a service supplier for domestic automotive power sector, Yuchai never ceases to demonstrate what has been achieved in the grand undertaking of “Made in China”.
Service used to be considered subordinate to marketing – a guarantee for front-end sales; however, with years of hard work, Yuchai saw its customer satisfaction grew as much as sales volume. The statistics indicate that, the customer satisfaction reached 92.25 with a year-on-year growth of 0.79%, while customer complaints dropped by 11% on a year-on-year basis in the first half of 2017.
In the future, with the domestic emission standard raised from Euro V to Euro VI and the increase of Chinese finished automobiles exported to the developed European countries and the US, Yuchai Machinery will bring the motto of “Made in China” to more regions and countries, benefit them and their people with excellent Yuchai machines and services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July