10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China
Recently, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. announced that 10,000 units Dongfeng electric vehicles, including electric logistic vehicles, electric trucks, electric pier vehicles, will soon be delivered to their customers from various cities across China.
Early this year, Dongfeng rolled out power replacement solutions, which achieve the highest energy efficiency and lowest production costs, two important features of sharing economy. In addition, its power replacement solutions can easily overcome such bottlenecks as short continuous driving distance and long recharging hours, helping customers cut operation costs immensely.
Starting from June 2 this year, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. has been in talks with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., which is attached to China Power Investment Group.
On September 21, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. signed strategic cooperation agreement with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., CATL Battery Factory, and Beijing Jingjin Power Motor Factory. By cooperating with these companies, it aims to promote its business presence in the new energy vehicle market and auto financing market.
Just a few days ago, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. Delivered 600 units electric logistic vehicles to its customer Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd.
Having been specialized in developing and producing a wide spectrum of vehicles for several decades, Dongfeng has already accumulated rich experience and established a formidable presence in China’s auto industry. In response to China’s Belt Road Initiative and Industry 4.0, Dongfeng is now fully committed to developing new energy vehicles and providing greener transport solutions for customers across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November