10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China
Recently, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. announced that 10,000 units Dongfeng electric vehicles, including electric logistic vehicles, electric trucks, electric pier vehicles, will soon be delivered to their customers from various cities across China.
Early this year, Dongfeng rolled out power replacement solutions, which achieve the highest energy efficiency and lowest production costs, two important features of sharing economy. In addition, its power replacement solutions can easily overcome such bottlenecks as short continuous driving distance and long recharging hours, helping customers cut operation costs immensely.
Starting from June 2 this year, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. has been in talks with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., which is attached to China Power Investment Group.
On September 21, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. signed strategic cooperation agreement with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., CATL Battery Factory, and Beijing Jingjin Power Motor Factory. By cooperating with these companies, it aims to promote its business presence in the new energy vehicle market and auto financing market.
Just a few days ago, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. Delivered 600 units electric logistic vehicles to its customer Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd.
Having been specialized in developing and producing a wide spectrum of vehicles for several decades, Dongfeng has already accumulated rich experience and established a formidable presence in China’s auto industry. In response to China’s Belt Road Initiative and Industry 4.0, Dongfeng is now fully committed to developing new energy vehicles and providing greener transport solutions for customers across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental 2017-11-17
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan 2017-11-15
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April