Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut
Recently, Dongfeng officially released its brand new KC engineering vehicles to the market, aiming to provide customers with more durable and reliable transport solutions.
Along with the increased urbanization in China, the demand for engineering vehicles have become more varied. Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles, with several highly competitive features, has proved itself irresistible to many customers.
First and foremost, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles are equipped with dCi engine. With large displacement, the engine can help the vehicles deliver powerful performances even in some harsh and demanding working conditions. With its bumper 780 mm above the ground, its water tank 720 mm above the ground, and its front axle 310 mm above the ground, the vehicles can work smoothly on some muddy roads.
Secondly, equipped with a sturdy structure, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have further improved the overall resilience and strength of its rear part, helping the vehicles fully meet the frequent operation of lifting. On slopes or some bumpy roads, the vehicles still achieve high stability. In addition, it has further improved its loading capacity.
Thirdly, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles provides more travel comforts for drivers. Having passed the anti-collision test for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in Europe, the vehicles deliver greater braking power. In addition, customers can choose Jacob engine, which cuts the frequent use of its braking system and improves its overall lifespan. With better insulation from noise, heat or coldness, the driver’s cockpit of the vehicles have an ergonomically designed seat, centrally controlled lock, and electronically controlled window. In a word, the vehicles are becoming more maneuverable for drivers.
Fourthly, to suit the increasingly diverse needs of customers, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have different versions available, such as construction waste vehicles, mining engineering vehicles, heavy-duty road transport vehicles, multi-purpose vehicles, and vehicles for overseas markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China 2017-11-20
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental 2017-11-17
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan 2017-11-15
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April