Volvo Introduces New VNL, VNR Tractors for Mexican Market
Volvo Trucks this week introduced its updated VNL long-haul tractor and its new VNR regional-haul tractor, both of which debuted earlier this year in the U.S., to the Mexican truck market. The announcement of the tractors’ availability in Mexico was made at the 2017 Expo Transporte ANPACT show in Guadalajara, Mexico.
The redesigned VNL has an updated exterior design, a refreshed interior meant to boost drivers’ productivity and living space, new connectivity capabilities and a suite of active and passive safety features. Read more about the new VNL at CCJ’s coverage of its U.S. unveiling earlier this year.
The VNR series tractor, meant for regional haul applications, was brought to market as a response to both current changes and anticipated changes in the way goods move in the U.S. and Mexico.
The Volvo VNL
The VNR, an all-new tractor that replaced Volvo’s previous VNM regional hauler, was designed for urban areas, pickup and delivery, liquid tankers, dry bulk, flatbed and other regional haul applications, says Volvo. The introduction of the VNR to the Mexican market is “a major leap forward” for the company’s regional haul presence in the region, Volvo says. Read more about the VNR on CCJ from Volvo’s introduction of the tractor earlier this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 2018-07-02
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
- First Volvo Hydrostatic Road Sweeper with Allison Transmission to Debut at IFAT 2018-05-23
- Volvo Unveils Second Electric Truck 2018-05-10
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands 2018-04-24
- Volvo Launches All-Electric Truck Range in Europe 2018-04-13
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake 2018-03-02
- Volvo to Introduce Electric Trucks to Europe Next Year 2018-01-29
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder 2017-12-28
- Volvo Demonstrates Self-driving-truck in Beijing 2017-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November