JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman
With the powerful performance of a turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine, max load capacity of 3,000kg and elegant design, JAC Motors Titan DC lightweight trucks promise business owners in Oman the transport requirements needed to survive and thrive.
The Titan DC double-cab design truck offers efficiency and ease of use for drivers negotiating Oman’s built up urban areas and busy streets. At the same time, business owners and entrepreneurs in Oman have great flexibility with options of fitting the vehicle out with Cargo and Open Load applications.
The Titan DC trucks also offer the kind of elegant exterior and interior that Oman-based customers will be pleased and proud to do business with.
The truck’s turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine delivers a max power of 107hp (at 3,600rpm) and max torque of 240Nm (at 2,000–2,200rpm), while delivering budget-friendly fuel-efficiency figures. The vehicle’s exhaust brake system also decreases braking time, leading to more reliable and safer brakes and a prolonged braking system life span.
JAC Motors, the number one commercial vehicle brand in China, is distributed exclusively in Oman by Towell Auto Centre (TAC). According to Towell Auto Centre, “For small, medium and micro enterprises operating in the sultanate, the JAC Motors Titan DC promises an affordable vehicle asset, which will deliver reliable transport for many years to come. For large enterprises and multinational companies, the trucks make for powerful, safe and fuel-efficient additions to your fleet.”
This can be backed up with the peace of mind knowing that JAC Motors meets international standards of commercial vehicle excellence with their advanced, ‘complete vehicle electronic design manufacturing technology’ to ensure safe and stable road performance, optimum lightweight technology use for fuel-efficiency, excellent power steering ability and long-lasting air conditioned comfort for your drivers in Oman’s warm weather.
JAC Motors Titan DC trucks (Model HFC1060L3KRT) can be test-driven at TAC showrooms located in Azaiba, Jalaan Bani Bu Ali, Barka, Buraimi, Ghala, Ibra, Ibri, Nizwa, Salalah, Sohar, Sur and Wattayah. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November