JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman
With the powerful performance of a turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine, max load capacity of 3,000kg and elegant design, JAC Motors Titan DC lightweight trucks promise business owners in Oman the transport requirements needed to survive and thrive.
The Titan DC double-cab design truck offers efficiency and ease of use for drivers negotiating Oman’s built up urban areas and busy streets. At the same time, business owners and entrepreneurs in Oman have great flexibility with options of fitting the vehicle out with Cargo and Open Load applications.
The Titan DC trucks also offer the kind of elegant exterior and interior that Oman-based customers will be pleased and proud to do business with.
The truck’s turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine delivers a max power of 107hp (at 3,600rpm) and max torque of 240Nm (at 2,000–2,200rpm), while delivering budget-friendly fuel-efficiency figures. The vehicle’s exhaust brake system also decreases braking time, leading to more reliable and safer brakes and a prolonged braking system life span.
JAC Motors, the number one commercial vehicle brand in China, is distributed exclusively in Oman by Towell Auto Centre (TAC). According to Towell Auto Centre, “For small, medium and micro enterprises operating in the sultanate, the JAC Motors Titan DC promises an affordable vehicle asset, which will deliver reliable transport for many years to come. For large enterprises and multinational companies, the trucks make for powerful, safe and fuel-efficient additions to your fleet.”
This can be backed up with the peace of mind knowing that JAC Motors meets international standards of commercial vehicle excellence with their advanced, ‘complete vehicle electronic design manufacturing technology’ to ensure safe and stable road performance, optimum lightweight technology use for fuel-efficiency, excellent power steering ability and long-lasting air conditioned comfort for your drivers in Oman’s warm weather.
JAC Motors Titan DC trucks (Model HFC1060L3KRT) can be test-driven at TAC showrooms located in Azaiba, Jalaan Bani Bu Ali, Barka, Buraimi, Ghala, Ibra, Ibri, Nizwa, Salalah, Sohar, Sur and Wattayah. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Motors Launches Electric Truck Line at Macau Show 2017-11-15
- 'New Logistics in the Future'-JAC Truck Electrification Solution Released 2017-11-10
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6 2017-11-10
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Change or Lag Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April