Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From November 23 to 25, the 10th China (Jinan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Jinan, Shandong. This year’s event has attracted dozens of well-renowned commercial vehicle brands. Qingdao Jiefang brought six vehicles on display. All coated in red color, they were particularly eye-catching at the exhibition hall.
Specifically, the six vehicles include four JH6 series vehicles, Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle and Long V fence cargo transport vehicle.
JH6 500 horsepower 6×4 truck, equipped with Weichai 13-liter engine, achieves a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m. Its state-of-art transmission gearbox and rear axle help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency and more powerful performances.
JH6 8×4 truck chassis, boasting 375 horsepower, is equipped with Weichai WP10H engine. When its rotational speed reach 1,000-1,400 rpm, it achieves a maximum torque of 1,800 N.m. The vehicle is also equipped with Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 4.875.
Qingdao Jiefang Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle boasts larger interior space for drivers. With its optimized NVH system and airbag seats, the vehicle offers drivers more comforts on the road. So far, the vehicle has enjoyed a rising popularity among customers thanks to its powerful and stable performances.
Built on the success of its predecessor, Long V fence cargo transport vehicle has made substantial breakthroughs in both its appearance and its driveline. With a more streamlined body, the vehicle immediately commands awe and achieves higher safety standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service 2017-11-20
- FAW Jiefang Leads the Trend at 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-08
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April