Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From November 23 to 25, the 10th China (Jinan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Jinan, Shandong. This year’s event has attracted dozens of well-renowned commercial vehicle brands. Qingdao Jiefang brought six vehicles on display. All coated in red color, they were particularly eye-catching at the exhibition hall.
Specifically, the six vehicles include four JH6 series vehicles, Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle and Long V fence cargo transport vehicle.
JH6 500 horsepower 6×4 truck, equipped with Weichai 13-liter engine, achieves a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m. Its state-of-art transmission gearbox and rear axle help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency and more powerful performances.
JH6 8×4 truck chassis, boasting 375 horsepower, is equipped with Weichai WP10H engine. When its rotational speed reach 1,000-1,400 rpm, it achieves a maximum torque of 1,800 N.m. The vehicle is also equipped with Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 4.875.
Qingdao Jiefang Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle boasts larger interior space for drivers. With its optimized NVH system and airbag seats, the vehicle offers drivers more comforts on the road. So far, the vehicle has enjoyed a rising popularity among customers thanks to its powerful and stable performances.
Built on the success of its predecessor, Long V fence cargo transport vehicle has made substantial breakthroughs in both its appearance and its driveline. With a more streamlined body, the vehicle immediately commands awe and achieves higher safety standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes 2018-04-12
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July