Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From November 23 to 25, the 10th China (Jinan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Jinan, Shandong. This year’s event has attracted dozens of well-renowned commercial vehicle brands. Qingdao Jiefang brought six vehicles on display. All coated in red color, they were particularly eye-catching at the exhibition hall.
Specifically, the six vehicles include four JH6 series vehicles, Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle and Long V fence cargo transport vehicle.
JH6 500 horsepower 6×4 truck, equipped with Weichai 13-liter engine, achieves a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m. Its state-of-art transmission gearbox and rear axle help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency and more powerful performances.
JH6 8×4 truck chassis, boasting 375 horsepower, is equipped with Weichai WP10H engine. When its rotational speed reach 1,000-1,400 rpm, it achieves a maximum torque of 1,800 N.m. The vehicle is also equipped with Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 4.875.
Qingdao Jiefang Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle boasts larger interior space for drivers. With its optimized NVH system and airbag seats, the vehicle offers drivers more comforts on the road. So far, the vehicle has enjoyed a rising popularity among customers thanks to its powerful and stable performances.
Built on the success of its predecessor, Long V fence cargo transport vehicle has made substantial breakthroughs in both its appearance and its driveline. With a more streamlined body, the vehicle immediately commands awe and achieves higher safety standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November