CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia
On November 25, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. officially opened its second KD assembly line in Ethiopia. Dr. Alemu Sime, Minister of the Ministry of Industry of Ethiopia, and Zhang Yuzong, Chief Representative of CNHTC (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. Africa cut ribbons at the ceremony. Dr. Alemu Sime also expressed his hope that the KD assembly line will act as a role model to further strengthen the economic ties between China and Ethiopia.
Mr. Tadesse Haile, an Economic Advisor of Prime Minister’s Office, together with a number of other government officials and CNHTC’s customers in Ethiopia and journalists from various media attended the opening ceremony.
As one of CNHTC’s key markets in East Africa, Ethiopia introduced nearly 5,000 units vehicles made by CNHTC in 2017. By joining hands with NA Corporation, a leading player in Ethiopia’s auto market, CNHTC hopes to further strengthen its market presence in the country. With an total investment of 250 million Birr (about 60 million RMB), the KD assembly line will further diversify CNHTC’s product line in Ethiopia.
CNHTC has long been determined to go global. So far, it has built well-connected sales and after-sales networks in global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November