SHACMAN Cummins Power Gains Increasing Popularity in South America
While making considerable gains in domestic market, SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck and Xi’an Cummins Power have long joined hands in exploring overseas markets, meeting increasing demands abroad.
In Peru, Shanqi Cummins has already established a solid presence. Both its SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 and X3000 enjoy unprecedented popularity. Auto Mundo, a local TV station specialized in reporting news in the auto industry, made a special coverage on SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, receiving wide public attention. A closer look at M3000 will immediately reveal its secrets to success.
1) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 possesses a fashionable and awe-inspiring appearance. Highly identifiable among its counterparts, the vehicle has an interior similar to that of a sedan, creating a much more comfortable working environment for truck drivers. With an upgraded chassis and better organized circuits, it adopts zinc-glazed bolts and wax spraying technique.
2) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 achieves higher fuel economy thanks to its minimum body weight among its counterparts. With the adoption of a number of light-weight materials and modular design, including better quality springs and holders, light-weight front axle and driving bridge, high-quality wheel rims and gas storage tanks, CNHTC has significantly improved the overall quality of SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, making the vehicle the lightest compared with its counterparts.
3) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 creates a more driver-friendly environment. With the optimization of many items in its driver’s cockpit, such as its four-point airbag suspension, horizontal damper, air-floated seats, widened front suspension, elongated leaf spring, a driver’s bed measuring 840 mm, and noise reduction devices, SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 can effectively buffer the instability caused by the uneven road conditions.
4) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 is equipped with powerful Cummins ISM11 engine. Without any major repair for one million mileage and a life expectancy of two million km for its B10, the vehicle has long gained a solid reputation in the global market. Cummins Celect electrically controlled fuel combustion system has increased its injection pressure to 1,800 bar. Plus its single cylinder with four valves, the combustion in the cylinder is more exhaustive, ensuring the best fuel economy for the vehicle. Boasting the most advanced and most tested braking system for engines, Jake Braking System, Cummins ISM engine generates a maximum of 326 horsepower braking power, helping the vehicle achieve much higher safety standards.
5) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 boasts safer operation records. Equipped with a 450L oil tank, the vehicle also has 600L/1000L oil tanks available for its customers, achieving longer continuous driving distance. Its optimized driver’s mirrors give drivers better and wider views. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November