SHACMAN Cummins Power Gains Increasing Popularity in South America
While making considerable gains in domestic market, SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck and Xi’an Cummins Power have long joined hands in exploring overseas markets, meeting increasing demands abroad.
In Peru, Shanqi Cummins has already established a solid presence. Both its SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 and X3000 enjoy unprecedented popularity. Auto Mundo, a local TV station specialized in reporting news in the auto industry, made a special coverage on SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, receiving wide public attention. A closer look at M3000 will immediately reveal its secrets to success.
1) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 possesses a fashionable and awe-inspiring appearance. Highly identifiable among its counterparts, the vehicle has an interior similar to that of a sedan, creating a much more comfortable working environment for truck drivers. With an upgraded chassis and better organized circuits, it adopts zinc-glazed bolts and wax spraying technique.
2) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 achieves higher fuel economy thanks to its minimum body weight among its counterparts. With the adoption of a number of light-weight materials and modular design, including better quality springs and holders, light-weight front axle and driving bridge, high-quality wheel rims and gas storage tanks, CNHTC has significantly improved the overall quality of SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, making the vehicle the lightest compared with its counterparts.
3) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 creates a more driver-friendly environment. With the optimization of many items in its driver’s cockpit, such as its four-point airbag suspension, horizontal damper, air-floated seats, widened front suspension, elongated leaf spring, a driver’s bed measuring 840 mm, and noise reduction devices, SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 can effectively buffer the instability caused by the uneven road conditions.
4) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 is equipped with powerful Cummins ISM11 engine. Without any major repair for one million mileage and a life expectancy of two million km for its B10, the vehicle has long gained a solid reputation in the global market. Cummins Celect electrically controlled fuel combustion system has increased its injection pressure to 1,800 bar. Plus its single cylinder with four valves, the combustion in the cylinder is more exhaustive, ensuring the best fuel economy for the vehicle. Boasting the most advanced and most tested braking system for engines, Jake Braking System, Cummins ISM engine generates a maximum of 326 horsepower braking power, helping the vehicle achieve much higher safety standards.
5) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 boasts safer operation records. Equipped with a 450L oil tank, the vehicle also has 600L/1000L oil tanks available for its customers, achieving longer continuous driving distance. Its optimized driver’s mirrors give drivers better and wider views. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN X3000 Single Tire Hazardous Article Transport Truck Attends CCVS 2017-11-08
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April