FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China
In the first ten months of 2017, Jiefang medium-and-heavy truck sales reached 239,500 units with a market share of 20.6 percent. It is expected to continue to increase and could soon exceed 300,000 by the end of the year.
Why Jiefang medium-and-heavy duty truck is so popular? Maybe we can find out the answer at the launching ceremony of All-weather J6, which was held under the theme of “Made with intelligence in China, got ahead in all weather” on 29 Nov, 2017 in Chengdu.
Ten years ago, J6 was launched for the first time and today its sales have reached over 700,000 units, setting the highest record in the history. Before J6 all-weather version was announced, J6 plateau version, J6 North Edition and J6 South Edition has been launched one after another in the year to address specialized customer requirements in various regions.
As it does, J6 all-weather version is also designed to address the unique requirements of users in considering the striking climate change in South North goods transportation. More importantly, it is built on J6 pilot version with some additional human-based design to meet users’ requirements for comfort and fuel economy.
To reduce fuel consumption, J6 all-weather version has its air conditioning and heating system powered by an independent accumulator, not only cutting transport costs but also improving operation efficiency.
In terms of power, it is fitted with an 11L CA6DM2 engine with the most advanced overhead camshaft and four-valve structure to provide adequate air for complete combustion. The Automotive Electronic Control Unit Calibrations technology adopted allows for 2L/100 km less fuel consumption than its competitors.
In terms of comfort, J6 all-weather version features an all-in-one heated and ventilated seat that brings a sharp drop in temperature in hot weather while in cold weather it automatically turns the heat up to 28℃ in only four minutes, providing the best driving experience.
In terms of reliability, J6 all-weather version was extending the oil change interval to 100,000 km for axles and housings assembly, and free-maintenance range to 500,000 km for Conmet hub bearing. Furthermore, the EATON clutch, Germany VOSS connector and free-maintenance battery contributes their part to high performance and prolonged service life.
In terms of safety, the cab of J6 all-weather version is made of stainless steel with a thickness of up to 1mm, the thickest in China. With FCB braking system for the engine, standard imported ABS and valves and optional hydraulic retarder, the braking distance was reduced, and as a result, the vehicle safety gets improved greatly.
To be sure, the launched J6 all-weather version is exactly a truck for various extreme environmental conditions and terrain in all weather. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes 2018-04-12
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July