200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers
In facing with the robust online shopping in China, Dongfeng launches a 12m KR KX9V for express delivery and in-bound logistic to fit into the industry regulation and demand. Recently, a logistics company made 200 units one time purchase for Dongfeng KX9V.
Being compared to the traditional model such as three-axle 9.6m and two-axle 7.7m range, Dongfeng KR KX9V is highlighted by two axle, 12 m or 9.7m and pays more attention to improvement on transport efficiency and reductions in transport costs.
As most of the goods in express delivery are light goods, their required box capacity are large and timelessness is high. The traditional 4X2 variant only has a volume of 42m³,While Dongfeng KR KX9V boasts a volume-capacity of up to 62 m³, which compares roughly to that of three-axle cargo truck.
Dongfeng KR KX9V is able to load more and travel faster with an excellent power solution to high speed, including Cummins ISB, Shan FAST 8-speed transmission, and Dongfeng DANA small speed ratio rear axle.
Apart from its heavy load and high speed, KX9V also delivers an excellent stable performance. Based on Dongfeng KR platform with over 10 years history, KX9V’s whole vehicle performance is being highly spoken by public in cargo truck industry.
Furthermore, KX9V makes update to vehicle in safety and uses plus energy absorbing cab to further protect the occupants’ safety.
Dongfeng KR KX9V achieves nearly the same loads as a three-axle 9.6m cargo truck but costs far less in terms of purchasing and maintenance. As compared to a two-axle 7.5m cargo truck, it may be a little expensive but loads 48% more with a box capacity up to 63m³.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November