200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers
In facing with the robust online shopping in China, Dongfeng launches a 12m KR KX9V for express delivery and in-bound logistic to fit into the industry regulation and demand. Recently, a logistics company made 200 units one time purchase for Dongfeng KX9V.
Being compared to the traditional model such as three-axle 9.6m and two-axle 7.7m range, Dongfeng KR KX9V is highlighted by two axle, 12 m or 9.7m and pays more attention to improvement on transport efficiency and reductions in transport costs.
As most of the goods in express delivery are light goods, their required box capacity are large and timelessness is high. The traditional 4X2 variant only has a volume of 42m³,While Dongfeng KR KX9V boasts a volume-capacity of up to 62 m³, which compares roughly to that of three-axle cargo truck.
Dongfeng KR KX9V is able to load more and travel faster with an excellent power solution to high speed, including Cummins ISB, Shan FAST 8-speed transmission, and Dongfeng DANA small speed ratio rear axle.
Apart from its heavy load and high speed, KX9V also delivers an excellent stable performance. Based on Dongfeng KR platform with over 10 years history, KX9V’s whole vehicle performance is being highly spoken by public in cargo truck industry.
Furthermore, KX9V makes update to vehicle in safety and uses plus energy absorbing cab to further protect the occupants’ safety.
Dongfeng KR KX9V achieves nearly the same loads as a three-axle 9.6m cargo truck but costs far less in terms of purchasing and maintenance. As compared to a two-axle 7.5m cargo truck, it may be a little expensive but loads 48% more with a box capacity up to 63m³.
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 170,000 Units in 2017 2017-11-28
- Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut 2017-11-22
- 10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China 2017-11-20
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental 2017-11-17
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan 2017-11-15
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April