Beiben Achieves 10,194 Units Truck Sales in the First 11 Months of 2017
On November 29, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Company, also known as Beiben, held its Suppliers’ Meeting in Baotou. At the meeting, the company announced that it secured orders with a combined sales volume of 11,168 units trucks as of the end of November this year, up by 51.72% year on year. From January to November, its sales volume stood at 10,194 units, up by 63% year on year. In the meantime, its production volume reached 11,604 units, up by 78% year on year. In addition, the sales of its trucks exceeded that of its self-dumping vehicles for the first time, showing the company’s restructuring efforts are paying off.
In its overseas markets, Beiben secured orders with a combined sales of 1,894 units, up by 29.46% year on year. Its export volume stood at 1,634 units, up by 21.75% year on year. Such an impressive achievement was made thanks to its continued efforts in building its own export platform and strengthening its marketing networks abroad.
Specifically, Beiben sold nearly 2,000 units V3ET trucks and 4,000 units V3MT economical trucks. In addition, Beiben construction waste transport vehicles made considerable gains with its sales reaching nearly 3,000 units. In Baotou alone, the local government bought 429 units sanitation vehicles from Beiben.
In 2018, Beiben will continue to give priorities to strengthening its market presence, developing quality products and improving customer service, aiming to increase its annual sales target to 20,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November