Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit
From 3rd to 5th September, BRICS Summit was held in Xiamen, China, which as a result became the focus of the world’s attention. Besides, there remains one more focus to be mentioned. 55 units KV wide-body vans, 100P box trucks and TF pickups, made by Qingling Isuzu, were designated as the official vehicles to provide backup service and goods transport services during the summit.
Recently, Qingling Motor received a letter of thanks from 2017 BRICS Summit Preparatory Office for their excellent service at the summit. Why does Qingling truck designated as the vehicle for world-class BRICS Summit?
To serve as backup and goods transport safeguard at BRICS Summit also represents a nation’s image. So they have very high quality standards for BRICTS Summit vehicles. It is said only the one who stands out in a series of test for technology, quality, and on-the-spot operation can be selected as the vehicles for BRICS Summit.
Selection always comes along with confidence--Qingling has been committed to creating world-class commercial vehicles on the basis of its high performance and excellent service. A familiar Qingling motto among their stafff goes: “to make world-class CV available to more users”, for which Qingling staff has pursued for 32 years. Now, Qingling has established a good reputation among public and become a respectable and trustable commercial vehicle brand. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July