Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation
On 14 November, 2017, Foton and CAFIC signed Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation on Performing Investment Project Cooperation in Africa.
Deputy president of Foton Motor Group, general manager of Foton International Chang Rui and general manager of CAFIC Zhang Zujun signed the Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation, with general manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong and president of CAFIC Han Hongmei witnessing its signature. The both sides made a positive response to the initiative proposed by president Xi Jinping on the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation Johannesburg Summit: in the coming three years, Chinese side, along with African side, will focus on implementing “10 major cooperation plans”, advance and implement China-Africa production capacity cooperation, implement “the Belt and Road” Initiative and the development strategy of China-Africa production capacity cooperation, give full play to the advantages of the both sides, perform project investment cooperation, jointly boost the combination between industry and finance, help China automobile expand African market, promote Africa’s local economic development and the people’s living standard, and boost China-Africa industrial connection and production capacity cooperation.
Foton and CAFIC signing Strategic Cooperation Agreement
General manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong said: “CAFIC, as a national strategic fund, has participated in many domestic major investment projects, and has been committed to boosting China-Africa cooperation, improving African people’s livelihood, boosting China-Africa economic development, and has rich experience in overseas market expansion. Foton Motor Group, as a self-owned brand enterprise, advances cooperate sustainable development with the business policy of “Innovation Drive, Structural Adjustment, Globalization”. Globalization strategy is a part of important contents of “Foton Motor 2020” strategy. In recent years, Foton has increased localized investment to expand the layout of overseas market. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton will boost Foton to expand African market, serve localized economic development, and exhibit good image of “Made in China”.
President of CAFIC Han Hongmei said: “Foton is the backbone force of self-owned brand and independent innovation of China automobile industry, a leader in exploring strategic layout, industrial insight and business mode, as well as an active practitioner of “the Belt and Road” Initiative. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton is the requirement of era development, as well as the requirement of opportunity period of production capacity transfer. CAFIC will give play to its own advantages to cooperate extensively with substantial economies to develop African market through the combination between industry and finance.
Group photo of leaders of CAFIC and Foton
Leaders of CAFIC visiting Foton’s full range of exhibition vehicles
Through such cooperation, Foton will give play to the advantages in operation and management of automobile industry to perform project connection with CAFIC, make the best of complementary resource advantages of the both sides, actively perform deep cooperation with African countries and regions in automobile industry chain, such as automobile trade, supply chain finance, automobile production and assembling, construction of distribution network, construction of repair and maintenance center, financial leasing, etc., and explore up-to-date business model. In cooperation with CAFIC, in response to the requirements of era development, during the opportunity period of production capacity transfer, facilitate the combination between industry and finance, boost upgrading of industrial structure of African countries and regions, provide Africa with such opportunities as tax revenue, employment, etc., enhance Africa’s economic development and the people’s living standard, create good image of “Made in China”, and boost upgrading of production capacity of China-Africa automobile industry.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November