Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs
On December 5, 2018 China Commercial Vehicle Annual Award Presentation Ceremony was held in Beijing. Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 both won 2018 Most Fuel-Efficient Commercial Vehicle in China.
What is worth mentioning is that this year truck drivers have also been invited to join a panel of vehicle experts to assess the vehicles’ performances in a more comprehensive manner.
Chenglong T7, with a more streamlined body and a fashionable appearance, boasts a drag coefficient as low as 0.45, 17% lower than that of its counterparts, making it much more energy efficient. Equipped with a powerful driveline, T7 can reach a speed of 90 km/h when its engine is rotating at a speed of 1,200 rpm.
Achieving a higher level of intelligence, Chenglong T7 can automatically and accurately assess road conditions and make responses accordingly. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance can help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 6.2%. In addition, its ECAS lowers the vehicle’s fuel consumption by 2.5% through cutting the body weight of the vehicle by 100-200 kg.
New Chenglong M3 is equipped with a powerful engine and a rear axle with a lower speed ratio. With its drag coefficient standing at 0.527, the vehicle lowers its overall fuel consumption by 4%. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance also help the vehicle improve the fuel economy by 10%. In one year’s operation, new Chenglong M3 can cut the fuel costs by approximately 7,500 RMB. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April