Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs
On December 5, 2018 China Commercial Vehicle Annual Award Presentation Ceremony was held in Beijing. Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 both won 2018 Most Fuel-Efficient Commercial Vehicle in China.
What is worth mentioning is that this year truck drivers have also been invited to join a panel of vehicle experts to assess the vehicles’ performances in a more comprehensive manner.
Chenglong T7, with a more streamlined body and a fashionable appearance, boasts a drag coefficient as low as 0.45, 17% lower than that of its counterparts, making it much more energy efficient. Equipped with a powerful driveline, T7 can reach a speed of 90 km/h when its engine is rotating at a speed of 1,200 rpm.
Achieving a higher level of intelligence, Chenglong T7 can automatically and accurately assess road conditions and make responses accordingly. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance can help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 6.2%. In addition, its ECAS lowers the vehicle’s fuel consumption by 2.5% through cutting the body weight of the vehicle by 100-200 kg.
New Chenglong M3 is equipped with a powerful engine and a rear axle with a lower speed ratio. With its drag coefficient standing at 0.527, the vehicle lowers its overall fuel consumption by 4%. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance also help the vehicle improve the fuel economy by 10%. In one year’s operation, new Chenglong M3 can cut the fuel costs by approximately 7,500 RMB. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November