Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API
On December 5, Doublestar Group Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Doublestar) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with US-based API. According to their agreement, the two parties will jointly develop tires and expand their business in the US market.
At the signing ceremony, Jeff Kreitzman, president of API Global spoke highly of Doublestar, saying API is extremely impressed by Doublestar’s high quality standards and global business presence.
As one of the leading tire makers in the world, Doublestar has already set up the world’s first Industry 4.0 intelligent factory, initiating Service 4.0 and Industry 4.0 platforms.
Established in 1982, API is a well-recognized tire distributor in the USA.
With complementary strengths, the two parties are set to further expand their business in the USA, creating a win-win situation for both. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show 2017-09-30
- Conti's Tire Plant Construction in Thai on Schedule 2017-11-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Yinbao Group Showcases at India Tire Exhibition, Attracting More New Users 2017-07-20
- Linglong Tire Promotes Its Brand in Malaysian Market 2017-03-31
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April