FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Delivered to Promote Military Port Construction 2017-12-12
- 476 Units Jiefang J6L Trucks to Be Delivered to Suzhou 2017-12-12
- Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base Starts Official Operation 2017-12-11
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Yuchai Group Maintains Sustained Good Momentum in First Three Quarters 2017-12-11
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation 2017-12-08
- Remarkable Progress in Truck Engine Transformation Yuchai Truck Engines Set Sail 2017-12-08
- The Launch of New Quon is a Big Deal for UD Trucks in Australia 2017-12-08
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing 2017-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April