Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup
After having GIGA heavy-duty truck launched in April, Qingling is just getting around to launching its first high-end TAGA pickup in the year.
According to Qingling, the pickup named “TAGA” is the first self-developed high-end pickup and is expected to make its public debut in this December. Based on a brand new platform, TAGA offers unique driving enjoyment while addressing the real need of Chinese pickup consumers. TAGA represents a new generation of intelligent high-end pickup that combines the essence of quality and technology passed down from ISUZU with its Qingling pickup strength in high quality, practicability and off-road mobility.
According to MIIT, Qingling TAGA has advantages both in body width and wheelbase over other model range. As compared to the previous TF series pickup, TAGA has got radical improvements in design, appearance, interiors and configuration. By adopting an appearance and configuration the same as passenger car, TAGA enables to address various consumers’ need and has set a “new standard” for high-end pickup.
In face with the highly competitive pickup market, the launching of TAGA will definitely offer consumers with more options and inject new vitality to the Chinese high-end pickup market. In the days to come, Qingling TAGA will lead the trend and inject new vitality into pickup market, ushering in a new era in the intelligent pickup industry.
According to sources, TAGA’s launching ceremony is expected to be held in Chong Qing, at the time, Qingling TAGA will unveil its mysterious face to everyone’s expectation. Let’s just wait to see what it looks like. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
- Qingling&Isuzu to Roll Out GIGA Heavy-duty Truck at Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-13
- ISUZU Signed National VI Engines Project with Qingling 2016-10-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April