Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup
After having GIGA heavy-duty truck launched in April, Qingling is just getting around to launching its first high-end TAGA pickup in the year.
According to Qingling, the pickup named “TAGA” is the first self-developed high-end pickup and is expected to make its public debut in this December. Based on a brand new platform, TAGA offers unique driving enjoyment while addressing the real need of Chinese pickup consumers. TAGA represents a new generation of intelligent high-end pickup that combines the essence of quality and technology passed down from ISUZU with its Qingling pickup strength in high quality, practicability and off-road mobility.
According to MIIT, Qingling TAGA has advantages both in body width and wheelbase over other model range. As compared to the previous TF series pickup, TAGA has got radical improvements in design, appearance, interiors and configuration. By adopting an appearance and configuration the same as passenger car, TAGA enables to address various consumers’ need and has set a “new standard” for high-end pickup.
In face with the highly competitive pickup market, the launching of TAGA will definitely offer consumers with more options and inject new vitality to the Chinese high-end pickup market. In the days to come, Qingling TAGA will lead the trend and inject new vitality into pickup market, ushering in a new era in the intelligent pickup industry.
According to sources, TAGA’s launching ceremony is expected to be held in Chong Qing, at the time, Qingling TAGA will unveil its mysterious face to everyone’s expectation. Let’s just wait to see what it looks like. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November