Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting
Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Beiben) will soon kick off 2018 Beiben Business Meeting in Baotou. According to the company, it will put 12 vehicles on display, including 4 vehicles for special purposes, 3 construction waste transportation vehicles and 6 towing vehicles.
Specifically, the four vehicles for special purposes include a concrete mixer, BZ5160TXS sweeping & cleaning vehicle, BZ5162TSL road sweeping vehicle and BZ5180ZYS compression-type refuse collection vehicle.
To curb the increasingly heavy pollution in urban areas, construction waste transportation vehicles powered by liquefied natural gas have gained more popularity in recent years. Against such a backdrop, Beiben will stage three construction waste transportation vehicles to its customers, featuring lighter body weight, higher intelligence level and higher environmental friendliness. Take Beiben NG80B natural gas powered construction waste transportation vehicle for example. It is equipped with Weichai WP12NG380E51 engine, which meets National V Emission Standards and achieves higher environmental friendliness.
The six towing vehicles are all equipped with 6×4 body structures. V3ET is equipped with Weichai WP13 diesel engine and Fast 12JSD200T aluminum cased transmission gearbox and an aluminum oil tank. The vehicle has considerably cut its body weight. V3ET powered by natural gas is equipped with WP13NG430E52 engine and achieves higher environmental friendliness. Its cockpit is more spacious thanks to its heightened rooftop. V3MT is another towing vehicle powered by natural gas. Unlike V3ET, V3MT has a different but equally spacious and comfortable cockpit. Another V3ET is mounted with two oil tanks with a volume of 700 L and 300 L respectively.
- Beiben Achieves 10,194 Units Truck Sales in the First 11 Months of 2017 2017-12-05
- 73 Units Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks to be Delivered to Chile 2017-11-26
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-10-09
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force 2017-06-28
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017