Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting
Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Beiben) will soon kick off 2018 Beiben Business Meeting in Baotou. According to the company, it will put 12 vehicles on display, including 4 vehicles for special purposes, 3 construction waste transportation vehicles and 6 towing vehicles.
Specifically, the four vehicles for special purposes include a concrete mixer, BZ5160TXS sweeping & cleaning vehicle, BZ5162TSL road sweeping vehicle and BZ5180ZYS compression-type refuse collection vehicle.
To curb the increasingly heavy pollution in urban areas, construction waste transportation vehicles powered by liquefied natural gas have gained more popularity in recent years. Against such a backdrop, Beiben will stage three construction waste transportation vehicles to its customers, featuring lighter body weight, higher intelligence level and higher environmental friendliness. Take Beiben NG80B natural gas powered construction waste transportation vehicle for example. It is equipped with Weichai WP12NG380E51 engine, which meets National V Emission Standards and achieves higher environmental friendliness.
The six towing vehicles are all equipped with 6×4 body structures. V3ET is equipped with Weichai WP13 diesel engine and Fast 12JSD200T aluminum cased transmission gearbox and an aluminum oil tank. The vehicle has considerably cut its body weight. V3ET powered by natural gas is equipped with WP13NG430E52 engine and achieves higher environmental friendliness. Its cockpit is more spacious thanks to its heightened rooftop. V3MT is another towing vehicle powered by natural gas. Unlike V3ET, V3MT has a different but equally spacious and comfortable cockpit. Another V3ET is mounted with two oil tanks with a volume of 700 L and 300 L respectively.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November