Beiben Signs Deal with Cuba on Exporting 197 Engineering Vehicles
Recently, Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group announced that Beiben had won a bid to supply 197 units of construction vehicles to Cuba. This is said to be the heaviest order from Cuba in 2017 with respect to both volume and sum of money and finally obtained by Beiben, which will benefit a lot from it.
Why could Beiben stand out and win the bid? Beiben responsed with the following three advantages in Cuba market on a basis of an objective analysis and generalization. First, there were already thousands of Beiben heavy-duty truck operating in local logistics market, especially those used for natural disaster, have all been highly recognized by Cuba authorities for their excellent performance. Second, Beiben has been committing to explore Cuba market and establish a long-term good partnership with customers. Third, Beiben truck has evidently advantages in product quality and price. Before then, Beiben project team has worked closely with NORINCO Company on improving cost-efficiency, carrying capacity, reliability, fuel consumption and noise to address the needs of customer and finally win the bid.
While focusing on current operation, Beiben adheres to the market- and issue-oriented principle, constantly promotes system and capability construction and makes scientific development blueprint. In 2017, It has made evident progress in all fields, with total export deal reached over 2200 units, up 40% year-on-year, export sales exceeded 2000 units, up 33% year-on-year, setting a further foundation for the upcoming 2018.
- Beiben Foreign Exchange Earnings for the Export Grew by 68.5% Year-on-Year 2017-12-26
- 120 Units Beiben KD Dumpers Shipped off to Ethiopia 2017-12-21
- Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting 2017-12-14
- Beiben Achieves 10,194 Units Truck Sales in the First 11 Months of 2017 2017-12-05
- 73 Units Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks to be Delivered to Chile 2017-11-26
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-10-09
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force 2017-06-28
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017