Beiben Signs Deal with Cuba on Exporting 197 Engineering Vehicles
Recently, Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group announced that Beiben had won a bid to supply 197 units of construction vehicles to Cuba. This is said to be the heaviest order from Cuba in 2017 with respect to both volume and sum of money and finally obtained by Beiben, which will benefit a lot from it.
Why could Beiben stand out and win the bid? Beiben responsed with the following three advantages in Cuba market on a basis of an objective analysis and generalization. First, there were already thousands of Beiben heavy-duty truck operating in local logistics market, especially those used for natural disaster, have all been highly recognized by Cuba authorities for their excellent performance. Second, Beiben has been committing to explore Cuba market and establish a long-term good partnership with customers. Third, Beiben truck has evidently advantages in product quality and price. Before then, Beiben project team has worked closely with NORINCO Company on improving cost-efficiency, carrying capacity, reliability, fuel consumption and noise to address the needs of customer and finally win the bid.
While focusing on current operation, Beiben adheres to the market- and issue-oriented principle, constantly promotes system and capability construction and makes scientific development blueprint. In 2017, It has made evident progress in all fields, with total export deal reached over 2200 units, up 40% year-on-year, export sales exceeded 2000 units, up 33% year-on-year, setting a further foundation for the upcoming 2018.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November